Refund for a Failed Transaction.

I am a buyer of eBay India. I want to share some facts about eBay India.
On midnight of 24 May 2011 i made transaction of Rs.18391/- to buy YAMAHA Guitar. But That transaction was failed I don’t know why and amount deducted from my account. There is no PaisaPay ID but my bank account transaction shows Billdesk no and Ref. ID.

i contacted with eBay customer support via live chat in the morning. They ask me Billdesk no and Ref. ID and some details. They told me to wait for 48-72hours. after 2 days on 26 May 2011 they sent me an email and says that we received the amount and we refunding the amount. they also call me. wait for 15 day because bank is nationalized. After 16 days i again contacted with eBay via live chat. They told me that they will check so wait for 48 hours. After 2 days they mail me and told me that thay already refunded that amount on 30 May 2011 and they provide a reference ID they told me to go to the branch of my bank. After 2 days they call me and asking that my problem is solved or not. I told no. 1 month gone. Finally i think to go to the bank. But i received the refund on 08 July 2011. Whole process is done in Approx. 38 days. Now I’m Happy!!! 🙂

Some key points about eBay:
1. The customer support is very good. they always give the solution of my question in easy language. That’s why I had hold my patience for 40 days.
2. This is 100% trusted.
3. In the point of view of eBay they refunded my amount after 6 days. After 6 days the problem of the bank I agree.
4. This is not my first purchase. I got my purchasing item in just 3 days. amazing.
5. eBay services are fast and secure. I recommended everybody to buy securely from eBay India!!! That’s all about my experience! Thank U!
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

sanjeetwalia
Community Member
i just brought a jvc marshmallow headphone and the transaction failed but money deducted,now let me see how does ebay respond to my problem.
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

pymobile
Community Member
it will take sometime to refund as normally it gets refunded in 7-10 days
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

maverick786us1
Community Member
I made a purchase of this item
http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380350987015&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
on 29 June 2011. On 4th july I got an email from the supplier that the transaction is cancelled. Its been 9 days now and my money is not yet refunded
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Hi, 

Yesterday evening I was trying to buy a lumia 625 back panel. While making payment for this order I choose mobikwik wallet option. My transaction got successful but my order got failed.

Transaction nUmber for this payment is DMBK3940244665

Could someone from eBay help me out to get the refund.

Thanks for your kind assistance.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

2014.mitta
Community Member

I purchased a mobile case for my mobile, the amount has been deducted (Rs 349) but PaisaPay showed that transaction failed. When will my amount be refunded???? the Cheque/Ref No is 054840

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Did you get refund? I too had similar issue on 30May16 trxn.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

abhiarman
Community Member
Same issue with my transaction on 31st may
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

spra5980
Community Member
Same issue happened to me