Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ARROGANT DELIVERY MAN

The delivery man from bluedart is not willing to deliver the item to my home address.. My mother is old she can't go to the main road and receive. It, I am out of town right now. I stay in main road. But still he is not willing to deliver at home. Wh...

EBAY IS WORST ECOMMERCE SITE - DISASTER

I usually buy things online and surprise to see the service of ebay , it is so worse that i cannot even think of using it anymore . I will help others also by informing the same . Omg it takes so many days for the processing , i purchased a deo on 3r...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Feedback removed

PaisaPay ID 45601540640I had submitted a feedback for seller itdeal1414, and it has been removed by ebay.Why has the feedback been removed?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fake Samsung Charger

I bought a Samsung Wireless charger from ebay india from the seller. In product description it was mentioned that the charger is genuine and I ordered it but as it came I saw it was fake. Now it is so shameful to see that such a big online store is s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay claim fake

eBay claim is fake. I have ordered one dash charger from eBay. It was told to be original. But it was a fake one. I raised an eBay guarantee claim, which was not approved for reason best known to eBay and seller. Please help me get my money backDetai...

eBay claim fake

eBay claim is fake. I have ordered one dash charger from eBay. It was told to be original. But it was a fake one. I raised an eBay guarantee claim, which was not approved for reason best known to eBay and seller. Please help me get my money backDetai...

dear ebay,

I had odered two tshirts ..on the 24th june 2017..and i havent yer received it ..as im new to ebay i didnt know what was wrong. So i odered the same tshirts again on 1st july 2017and i got one of them today and the other one is not yet delivered...th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I didn't receive my order- 45532994925

I have booked order on dated 17.06.2017, but till date I don't receive my order,this is very surprising that The TRACKING No of product CG518276163IN by India Post mentioned on EBAY site is wrong & the Phone number listed on site is also WRONG, so wh...

Refund for a Failed Transaction.

I am a buyer of eBay India. I want to share some facts about eBay India. On midnight of 24 May 2011 i made transaction of Rs.18391/- to buy YAMAHA Guitar. But That transaction was failed I don’t know why and amount deducted from my account. There is ...