Refund for a Failed Transaction.

I am a buyer of eBay India. I want to share some facts about eBay India.
On midnight of 24 May 2011 i made transaction of Rs.18391/- to buy YAMAHA Guitar. But That transaction was failed I don’t know why and amount deducted from my account. There is no PaisaPay ID but my bank account transaction shows Billdesk no and Ref. ID.

i contacted with eBay customer support via live chat in the morning. They ask me Billdesk no and Ref. ID and some details. They told me to wait for 48-72hours. after 2 days on 26 May 2011 they sent me an email and says that we received the amount and we refunding the amount. they also call me. wait for 15 day because bank is nationalized. After 16 days i again contacted with eBay via live chat. They told me that they will check so wait for 48 hours. After 2 days they mail me and told me that thay already refunded that amount on 30 May 2011 and they provide a reference ID they told me to go to the branch of my bank. After 2 days they call me and asking that my problem is solved or not. I told no. 1 month gone. Finally i think to go to the bank. But i received the refund on 08 July 2011. Whole process is done in Approx. 38 days. Now I’m Happy!!! 🙂

Some key points about eBay:
1. The customer support is very good. they always give the solution of my question in easy language. That’s why I had hold my patience for 40 days.
2. This is 100% trusted.
3. In the point of view of eBay they refunded my amount after 6 days. After 6 days the problem of the bank I agree.
4. This is not my first purchase. I got my purchasing item in just 3 days. amazing.
5. eBay services are fast and secure. I recommended everybody to buy securely from eBay India!!! That’s all about my experience! Thank U!
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Refund for a Failed Transaction.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Re: Refund for a Failed Transaction.

I have ordered coolpad note 5 lite display and touch and 16 gb memory card.i got my transaction was failed and the order also not recieved by me but the money was deducted from my account .so pls somebody please help me to get my money back
Message 12 of 12
latest reply