cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: claim 494059 PaisaPay ID: 36256738216 edited with removing personal info

Dear Sir/ Madam, Good Morning, claim id : ***PaisaPay ID: *** Item number: ***

This claim, product has been returned to seller with courier charges Rs 100. Please do refund total of RS 1900 (1800 RS product cost + 100 Rs for shipping back to seller ). Please close this transaction asap. Keeping ,my money with you is illegal. Please repay the money if you have intention to further business. Please note that product has been delivered to seller and please take immediate action and forward to your immediate supervisor for immediate action.

Shipping details to seller  by  DTDC - B10112550  , as a lost resort I have to approach bank and consumer court to interfere in this matter. Please return the money promptly if you value the customer. I don't mind writing this India head , if I don;t get answer in next week. Please take this matter seriously and request not to cheat the customer. It is unfair to treat the customer keeping the money wit you. Thanks regards,

This is second item  ( same item from diffrent seller )i have been cheated by ebay seller/sellers and ebay is mom about this.

rao

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0