Grading for Courier / shipping company

krrish631
Community Member
Due to ebay and many other online shopping companies the courier companies are getting business. The money these courier companies are getting are our hard earned money. When these courier companies not perform as desired then it hurt. In my case paisapay id 36787155969, courier company took four days for delivering a item from Jaipur to Gandhinagar ie only 500 kms only, no no didn't delivered I have personally gone to their office to collect the item. As in mng attamped they post that address unlocatable, while on that day in mng it was raining, so the courier boy didn't moved from office and simply updated that address unlocatable. While seeing this update on website I personally go to the office at GIDC branch of Gandhinagar, and enquired that why didn't you call on my phone if u didn't find the address. Mr praveen sitting their told that they will call on third attempt (ie on third day). I told him that other courier companies are calling on first attempt its self. Then he get angry asked me to take my package and get lost . This is how they are behaving while getting pay from my hard earned money. I asked his branch manger number, ho totally refused to give and asked me to complained Ebay if I have any query as bluedart is partner of ebay not yours.

So I would like to suggest that a ranking of these courier companies should also be started by ebay like seller ranking so that worst courier company didn't get business and tend to improve their function.

Bluedart is worst courier company and I urge all sellers to bycot this company for the betterment of buyer as well as seller.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0