Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

replacement for an item

Date claim opened:17-07-2014 I have spoken to Mr Sanjay about replacing the prodcut. he has told me once he receivec MH 700 he will send it. Sorry to miss your calls

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paisapay remittance not received

Paisapay remittance for the item number 281375512091 and paisapay ID 36728069371 not transfered to my account though the item was delivered on 7th July 2014 and item receipt was confirmed on 14th July 2014. Please transfer the amount as early as poss...

Return and refund request for defective and damaged washing machine on delivery

Dear Ebay, I have ordered Samsung washing machine, item #*** via ebay, my paisa pay ID *** for an amount of Rs.12,818/- on 29/06/2014. The item was delivered on 22/07/2014 in damaged condition with invoice billed to another customer (***). The condit...

Claim rejected without any reason

TO WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN Dear Ebay Management, I am really disappointed and surprised that how Ebay has taken a biased decision. Product which I have received was not working since its arrival and that’s the only reason I have asked for a repla...

COMPLAINT FOR FRAUD

Hi,I ordered this item (Laptop) on ebay The Payment wasd done by Credit card and the Payment Conformation code is - PaisaPay ID 36546538281However, to my utter shock & dissapointment I received the faulty and refurbished laptop. So I request to eithe...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fake

i have claim my latop totaly fake promises no proper reply third class service myclaim id 560589 , ebay people thinks customer are free for such things . what the hell you people think about customers , dont ever buy any thing throw ebay...........

Worst Service by Ebay Customer Service.. Still cannot resolve my issue..Simply theives..

Hi, I have purchased the Dell laptop from Ebay but after using for two days Laptop shows distorted display. So I send the Laptop back to seller which costs me Rs 810 /- Ebay told me that they will refund the amount in the form of coupons. After getti...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

E bay horrifying experience ... never again

normally i buy stuff from various other cash on delivery sites but after insisted by my few friends switched to ebay and previously brought a few 1 or 2 item not bad experience but last a few days was horrifying ...... read a lot about paisa pay safe...

Claim in progress from last 5 days

poor customer support. they said your claim is in process. how many days will it take to process.5 days passed and i didnt get any call from the ebay. seller says in 7 days i will get refunded.but the product is not picked up yet. no response at all....

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i has received flip cover insted of back cover

My item id and orerd id is as followed.Item ID:121385685214Order Id:121385685214-1319907732002 Ihad place order for back cover but suprisinglly i received flip cover would it replace or can i get refund of my paisapay ?my PaisaPay ID 36809894840 Wait...