cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased Item (Canon EOS 1200D) missing on courier box.

Team eBay,

On 7th of Oct, i purchased a camera (Canon EOS 1200D with 18-55Mm and 55-250 MM lenses). Today (13th oct), my wife has received a courier and signed the shipment document shown by courier boy. But after some time when she opened the box, she found that there is no camera in the box. I contacted ebay customer case and spoke with Rajnikanto (CC agent), he suggested me to wait for next two days and I may get the camera. He also suggested me to talk seller. I called this number but the seller told me that it’s eBay who deliver the final product to courier company. So I should talk to eBay customer case.  

Meanwhile, I received mails/SMS information that my camera has been delivered. I again called on ebay customer care no,  and spoke with Rahul (CC agent), this time he raised my claim and he told me that I will receive a call within next 5 days from eBay, wherein I have to convince them that I haven’t received my camera.

My question is:

• Why should I convince anyone, when i haven’t received it???
  • Is there no other way to check the courier authenticity and the missing camera???
  • what kind of service eBay is providing to their reguler users???

I am a regular e-commerce buyer, last month i purchased a JBL Flip-1 speaker from eBay, even with this shipment my experience was not so good. As i had received JBL flip-1 with European style charging PIN. But this time its blunder, I never had such an bad experience with any other e-commerce site. Requesting eBay to pls. look into my complaint and resolve it asap. I need My camera asap, else I will knock the consumer court and all possible social media sites/channels.

Thanks, 

Arjun Rawat

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0