cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Protection from fraudulent charge back transactions

qualitylife_in
Community Member
there was a buyer optic.solution who made a few purchases around 15th july, made prompt payments, insisted in getting positive feedbacks, then promptly unregistered from ebay and now he s charged back on his card for all his purchases made. My item number was 120007605193. Another seller shared with me that he had already reported to ebay but there is no support from you. Thankfully they were all low value purchases. I shudder to think of this happening with high value transactions. Isnt there any "real" protection available for sellers on this? I would now hesitate to make any sale to any new buyer without confirming his history. Thanks Ramesh
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,
Hope to hear from ebay some solution / advice regarding similar problems. .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

ppjewellers
Community Member
Hello qualitylife_in

Ebay offers you tools which you can use to minimize such experiences. Log into your account and check out the “buyer requirements” option under My Account – Preferences. You can block buyers as per your buyer requirements, but don’t set the rules too hard cause that might make you loose some buyer. 😉

You should also keep POD ( Proof Of Delivery ) form the courier companies using which you ship the items. In case of a charge back you can provide ebay with the POD, that is the only way to be safe from charge backs.

Hope this help’s you......

Best Regards

Surjeet Kakkar
EbayID : PPJewellers
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

superstores_tech
Community Member
Contact Paisa Pay and Fax them the Proof of Delivery and the amount will be credited back to your account.

The no of chargebacks are minimum in case of Paisa Pay as their verification is very strong.

Regards

use this link http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/result_3_3_10.html? Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

huzaffa@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear qualitylife_in,

In case where you have delivered the product, we would request you to provide us with the Proof of Delivery & we would credit the charge back amount to your PaisaPay Account.

For for clarifications kindly go through the PaisaPay Chargeback policy link below

http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/paisapay-policy-chargeback.html

Regards,

Huzaffa
Message 5 of 5
latest reply