cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Proactive Paisapay Cheating Beware... Paisapay Head Sleeping

mobilesstores
Community Member
All,

Every now and then we see on community boards problem faced by buyers and sellers. I wonder who is paisapay head and are they sleeping when there are so many problems faced by us.

I will like to provide a recent issue that i faced.

A buyer "jaganajaay" purchased a mobile phone from us on 10th Dec. WE shipped the item promptly on 11th Dec to be received by the buyer on 12th Dec. The same can be verified via tnt courier awb number - 651135153.

Now after a few days back the buyer sends the item back to us without a single communication and files for Refund request stating item not received. I provide Paisapay with awb and pod to show that item has been promptly delivered. Paisapay put the refund on hold.

Later paisapay comes back stating that the buyer has sent you the item back and they will like to refund the buyer. Since we keep getting returns parcels i didnt inspect the item on receipt. Later when i opened the parcel i was shocked to see that the item was received by me in a broken condition. I immediately let this be known to paisapay. Paisapay says ok as the refund is on hold they would investigate this matter.

All of a sudden today i receive an email from paisapay that the refund has been approved. Now buyer has used the item sent me back the item and claimed refund, ebay has got its paisapay fee and i am left with a loss of around 3000 odd rs.

I called up paisapay and asked them why did they refund the amount. The vcustomer lady pranjali singh who was the customer care was not able to offer any help besides promising that someone would call me back which nobody called. I again called paisapay to be told that the buyer had received a broken mobile and hence the buyer has shipped the mobile back and paisapay has raised the refund.I asked paisapay to provide any proof that the buyer has submitted to show that the item receipt by the buyer is broken. They were not able to instead they are now asking me to prove that the mobile i received is broken.

I want to ask ebay the following. I would appreciate if paisapay head responds and not customer service guys.

1) As per ebay terms and conditions, correct me if i am wrong in my understanding a sellers liability is to deliver the item within timelines. On validating that the item is delivered ebay remits the payment to the seller. From when did ebay start proactively investigating that the buyer has sent the item back and hence claiming for refund. Is this documented any where on your site. If the buyer has received a broken mobile it is between the buyer and the seller to resolve. The paisapay team are so efficient that they are able to decide even without a dispute that the buyer is correct in this case. Why have the dispute redressal mechanism where months and months are spent resolving problems. Let paisapay proactively resolve everything.

2) Now i am been asked to raise seller protection claim and provide the following documents a) Letter of appraisal stating that the item received is in broken condition b) Purchase invoice of the item c) POD and awb details and send to sellerprotection@ebay.com. My question is why.

Is it my fault that the buyer never communicated any problems with me of a broken mobile. Can ebay produce any proof that the buyer received a broken mobile. If the buyer received a broken mobile why didnt he reject the item as per our listing terms and conditions to validate that the item received was indeed broken in transit. Had this been the case we would have been happy to provide free replacement and claim our loss from the courier company.

Mr Paisapay Head sorry to say but your team is taking buyers and sellers for a ride. No matter how good the paisapay service is when it comes to things like this you are making a mockery of the system. If i was to appraise your performance this financial year i would rate you negative and ensure that you get paid for what you are offering. My blood boils today in writing this but for no fault of mine i have to go through this turmoil. I have been selling on ebay for the past few years and have followed ebay rules and guidelines and maintained the spirit of the community. Is this what we can expect in return from you. Are you charging 5% for this service.

I am sure after writing this on boards i will not be in the good books of ebay. When will ebay realize the importance of sellers and offer justice.

If experience sellers are reading this please help guide me how to resolve this problem. Today its me tomorrow it can be any one else. All a buyer needs to do is buy an item keep it with themselves send a box full of junk to the seller and claim refund. Paisapay will proactively asses and issue refund in case of a buyer for sure.There is a problem in the system which ebay needs to rectify.

Till we hear from you PAISAPAY HEAD, Hoping our problem doesnt fall on deaf ears.

Dissatisfied Seller,
Mobilesstores
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

mobilesstores
Community Member
Latest Email received from Ebay customer care regarding this matter.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to eBay India Customer Support. This is Sunny and
I would be assisting you regarding your concern.

On going through your mail I understand that you are concerned regarding
the refund approval for the PaisaPay Id:- 25673306010.

On checking our records I found that the refund was approved after doing
the investigation so I regret the inconvenience faced by you, however
once the refund is approved so the transaction is completed. If you want
to do any transactions with the buyer regarding the refund then you will
need to get in touch with the buyer and do an offline transaction.

I appreciate your patience and understanding for this matter.

In case if you still have any doubts or concerns feel free to get back
to us we will be more than happy to help you.

You can also talk to us through Live Help or call our Helpline. To know
more about the support options please refer to

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

If time permits, please leave an appropriate feedback for my service to
you. You may get a separate email requesting for feedback. Your valuable
feedback and inputs will help me to improve my services towards other
members and you.

Regards,

Sunny
eBay Customer Support
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Dear Mobilesstores,

Thanks for writing in.

We are sorry to hear about your experience and I will call you separately to resolve this concern to avoid any specific information to become available publicly. We had reasons to believe that the buyer did contact you and the scenario was not reaching a closure. The fact in your case that the buyer had already shipped it back to you changed the scenario a little bit.

Our first step always still is to make the buyer and the seller resolve the matter amongst themselves..

To provide conceptual clarity on your query, we do help any member that comes to us with a problem be it a seller or a buyer. Let me assure you that the PaisaPay teams involvement generally makes it a better experience for both the buyer and the seller. Whether a member gets help from one window or the other should not be a reason for contention as the faster the concern gets resolved the better it is for all the parties involved.

Our endeavor always is to make your experience on eBay better and your feedback is most welcome. I will be talking to you shortly.

Regards,
Huzaffa
Message 3 of 3
latest reply