About mobileaccesories

shan1234skar1234
Community Member
I purchased a i9+++ 10 page menu mobile from mobile accessories.

Before purchasing I contact some other sellers. No proper reply from them (i dont want to hurt them). 100% percent i satisfied with mobileaccesories because of the way they talked with me and explained everything (Small example with ten minutes they replied for almost 10 emails). After I paid by paisa pay i received the phone by next day (that means within 22 hours of my transaction - i am in Bangalore).

After using the phone I am satisfied 200%. So anybody want to buy this type of mobile phones please once you approach them and then you will know what I told was 300% correct. Even my friends purchased 3 phones.

Thanking you
with regards
S. Shanmugam
Bangalore
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

About mobileaccesories

Thanks a lot sir for such a great compliment.

THANKS A LOT.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

About mobileaccesories

subratapanda
Community Member
hi
wht is da difference between Full Touch i9+++ / i9 3G S Mobile 3.2 inch QVGA display (Rs.2990/-) and LATEST 10 PAGE MENU i9+++ DUAL SIM MOBILE JAVA/32GB/BT (Rs.3490.00), i cant spot the difference except da price i.e Rs. 500 differ and can u mail me the procedure to purchase one as i hv only SBI account and any service center in ORISSA for these phones. Any compatible blue tooth headphone and its cost ?
Thank U
SUBRATA PANDA
BASANTA VIHAR (Opp. Sambalpur University Gate)
BURLA
SAMBALPUR- 768019
ORISSA

E mail ID: networld4u@gmail.com
subrata4all@yahoo.com
Message 3 of 3
latest reply