Powership issues

Hi Ebay,

I have been requesting powership team to remove bluedart from my account since 2 months but till date there has been no positive response from them.

Can you please provide me with the escalation contact for powership team? There are lot of issues that needs to be addressed.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Powership issues

RECEIVED MAIL FROM EBAY TODAY THAT 250GMS SLOT IS NOT APPLICABLE FOR FEDEX.

- THIS IS CHEATING BY EBAY AND LOGISTICS DEPT.

- THEY DID NOT MENTION THIS RULE AT THE TIME OF ANNOUNCEMENT AND INTRODUCTION OF THIS FACILITY

- WHEN I CLAIM FOR EXCESS CHARGE THIS NEWLY CREATED RULE IS BEING THROWN AT MY ME.

- SELLERS IS THIS FAIR ?????????????????
StopandShop
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Powership issues

very unfair !!
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Powership issues

Powershipping - Lot of confusion and mess

Powershipping should be given as option to sellers and not compulsion. I was very happy to send couriers through Overnite express and first flight...i have never faced any problem through them in 10 years....Now suddenly....this Powershipping has been forced on us ....First of all this is very expensive......We have to print 4 sheets per order.....effective cost of per print is 4-5 Rupee for a small printer.....this means on every courier my cost has increased by 20 Rupee.....This is wastage of lot of paper too...on Single A4 sheet ...we print a single shipping label ......Moreover ....suppose i have to ship 3 packets in a day .....3 different company people come to collect these......This is not going to work in long...Please don;t force us to use this powershipping....i want to get rid of this ASAP. Please let me know how to do this??

Thanks
Devshoppe
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Powership issues

Its been anything but issues for me since I opted for this PowerShip. Is there any easy way to opt out of Powershipment? I have sent email 10 days ago and have'nt received any response from them.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply