cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powership - Ebay Keeping Customers Shipping Charges [ FRAUD ]

Hi,

My Name is Amarbir And My Ebays Shop Is -> http://stores.ebay.in/lynxindia .I Have a Question To The Powership Team And Also I Would Like To Make Aware All Powership Sellers of Something They Do Not Have a Idea Of .Here You Go

I Emailed This To Sameer Yadav " Ebays Powership Ops Manager "

Question : Seller is Powership Affliated  .Customer Buy Something From His Store .He Pays For The Price Of Product And Also Pays You The Shipping Charges .Then Your system Sees That The Customers Location Cannot Be Handled By Powership .You Tell Your Seller To Execute it Using His Own Courier If He Can  .Lets Assume The Seller Executes The Order .But When Ebay Sends Him The Payment They Send Him Payment of the item minus ebay charges but they retain the courier money that the client has paid them  .As The Seller has executed the deal he is assuming that you people are giving him item price + shipping price you have got from customer .But you people are neither paying the seller that shipping charge you got from client nor refunding the shipping charge back to client .This process of holding back money that should technically go to seller is called " CHEATING " .Someone Will Sooner Or Later Take You To Court  .Please Discuss This Matter And Revert Back To My Email ID .I Would Like a Complete Reimbursment Of All The Non powership Orders I Have Processed And Shipped Till Today .Your This system Is Flawed .If Something Cannot Be Worked Out We Can Start a discussing In The Community Forums And you People Can Yourself See The Outcome Of This .

Sellers : Please Pour In Your Suggestion i Am Sure 99% of You Are Not Aware Of This

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Amarbir sir (I am a big fan of store), all powership sellers are completely aware of this situation and we face it everyday.

We all get non-ps orders and we fill in the paisapay details just like in a normal txn and we get the complete amount from paisapay, how come you are not getting the courier charges is surprising.(what do you mean by "minus ebay charges  and ebay retails courier money").

There is one way to avoid all non-ps orders if you like, you can go to "shipping preferences" and in "state exclusions" choose "all states"(35 states) so now you will not get any non-ps orders, you will get only powership orders, yes I know it will decrease business but then you have to decide.

You can also choose a preferred courier service as first choice, just inform powership team to set Fedex or Bluedart or whatever you prefer as first choice, that way you are assured of good and fast service.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Sir ,

You Get a Non Powership Order .You Execute It And Then When Ebay Gives Remitance Of It They Will Give You Product Pricing Minus Thier Charges [ But Never ever Shipping Charges ] .The Customer Has Paid Shipping Charges Mind You To Ebay .In This Case That Shipping Charge Should Come To The Seller [ How The Hell Shall It Remain With Ebay ] .

PS :  Assuming The Listing Has Product Pricing + Shipping Charges Seperately ,Sir Please Check It Again i Am Correct

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Amarbir sir, If possible can you please post a screenshot of the paisapay page where for non-ps order ebay has not paid the shipping charges, I would like to see the split up done by ebay in such cases.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

am relatevely a new seller infront of you guys, however am sure even you must have faced this issue..i recently enrolled for powership...for initially 2 months everything went fine and then suddely they have started overcharging on some powership orders..i have tried to solve it with the powership teams but all they ask for is email and thats it..then they made me wait for 1 month and after some yelling on powership team got a mail from them asking for more details and again wait....i hve been overcharged not just once but 7--8 times..please hep..

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Well,

I Will Do That And Show You What i Am Saying ....

Message 6 of 6
latest reply