cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Post deleted by eBay(International Listing not showing on other eBay websit

Hello friends,
We sellers have post a very important issue where International listing are not at all appearing on other eBay websites.

The post we very unfairly deleted by eBay. I have the screenshot of the post.

Instead of helping the seller,eBay took a step to delete the whole post.This may be because eBay may afraid that more and more seller will come to know about this issue.

When seller are paying for International Listing Fee then the listing must be show on the respective other eBay websites.

The money which we sellers are paying are going down to drain and there is no meaning of offering ILF for 70% off if the listing are not going to show at all on other eBay websites.

I also expect a genuine reason as to what forum rules was violated that the whole post was deleted?

There is also a immediate reply expected from eBay pink for the issue with ILF?

I am seller on eBay from more then 10 Years and this is a very unfortunate and sad thing happened.

I can understand that eBay must be facing good competition from other ecommerce website and instead of addressing the issue of seller,eBay opts to delete the whole post?

I request other seller to please kindly join hand to get justice and refund for the ILF.

Also please save the post for our records.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal

Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

thanks for posting again buddy. i'm with you again here and also going to send this link to other sellers. keep posting and updates! best of luck!

to eBay -

please don't delete this posting now. and act honestly to fix our issue ASAP. instead to fix this issue you people deleted my post its just ridicules. please try to understand our problem honestly and act for this issue. Thanks!
Message 2 of 35
latest reply

my all complain numbers regarding this issue are as follows >>

1-8359330780

1-8384504401

1-8415876043

1-8507023585

1-8522110885
Message 3 of 35
latest reply

this is ridicules to deleted post without solving this issue.
we request eBay to do needful as soon as to solve this issue
Message 4 of 35
latest reply

EBAY.IN SHOULD BE GIVE REFUND OR ADJUST THE AMOUNT IN OTHER BENEFITS IN THIS TYPES OF ERROR - SELLERS FACE DOUBLE LOSS - FIRST PAY THE FEES AND NO VISIBILITY FOR SALE - AUCTION ER GET LOSS OR UNSOLD IN BUY IT NOW, MUST PROVIDE REGULAR AND STABLE FACILITY THAN PROMOTION AND OTHER OFFERS
Message 5 of 35
latest reply

Hello
Thanks for posting issue again.

We observed same issue with our listings as well.

Not even a Single item of Hundreds of our ILF listings is visible on Major International websites.

We are paying thousands of rupees every week without any benefit of the same.Moreover we are loosing business worth lacs of rupees because of this issue is older than a month.

We hope more sellers will check with this issue and post here so that this can be resolved by eBay AT THE EARLIEST.
Message 6 of 35
latest reply

A STRANGE REPLY RECEIVED FROM EBAY CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

RE: Selling - Technical problems or site issues SR# 1-8596680279

Hello Sandeep,

Thank you for contacting us.

We understand from your email that you are unable to find the item you listed.

We searched for some of your item and It is visible on ebay homepage but you can get back to us with the item number if it is still not visible on the site.

We hope that we have been able to answer your query up to your satisfaction. If you need any more assistance, please feel free to contact us again by simply replying to this email.

If you have any query in the future, visit www.ebay.in/customersupport and enter keyword(s) in the search box to find instant answers, or reach us by phone, chat or email.

Before calling us, donโ€™t forget to generate a unique PIN by clicking Contact Us and select a suitable topic for which you wish to speak to us. This will enable us to save your precious time and quickly connect you to a suitable executive to assist you.

Just a small request to you, If time permits, please leave an appropriate feedback for my service to you. You may get a separate email requesting for feedback. Your valuable feedback and inputs will help me to improve my services towards other members and you.

Regards,
Amit
ebay India Customer Service Team

My Query Was:-

Sent: 2013-05-09 23:02:19.0
Subject: Selling - Technical problems or site issues
Enter your question / concern I have around 600 items with ILF feature enabled, listed on ebay.in But not even a single item is Appearing on eBay.com and some other international websites. This s a very serious issue because my thousands of rupees are getting wasted every week. Urgent action is required to correct this issue. I hope to hear back from eBay support as soon as possible.
Regards, Sandeep

This is what we call eBay customer support who do not even read our questions/problems carefully.

Message 7 of 35
latest reply

Some sellers facing this problem since December:-

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?messageID=500067987ๆบ“
Message 8 of 35
latest reply

All my listed items are with International listing and majority of my buyers are from USA. For the last few months practically no sales for me and I was wondering what can be the reason since I am running at a loss after paying hefty ILF fees to eBay.in. Now after seeing this post, I have searched eBay.com. To my horror none of my listing are appearing in eBay.com

This is very unethical on part of eBay.in to collect ILF from sellers, when listing are not appearing in eBay.com.
Since there is no meaning listing items internationally,only options left is to list the items only in eBay.in (where also almost no sales and literarily I am thinking closing down the business through this site)
Message 9 of 35
latest reply

All my listed items are with International listing and majority of my buyers are from USA. For the last few months practically no sales for me and I was wondering what can be the reason since I am running at a loss after paying hefty ILF fees to eBay.in. Now after seeing this post, I have searched eBay.com. To my horror none of my listing are appearing in eBay.com

This is very unethical on part of eBay.in to collect ILF from sellers, when listing are not appearing in eBay.com. Since there is no meaning listing items internationally, only options left is to list the items only in eBay.in (where also almost no sales and literally I am thinking closing down the business through this site)
Message 10 of 35
latest reply