Poor service of eBay India CS

hotdealzonline_in1
Community Member
ebay customer support one of the most pathectic customer support I would have dealed in my life. I am facing remittance issue and had asked MR Amar a ebay CSR to put my future remittance on Hold and he assured me that it will be done 120%. It was never kept on hold and than I had to call again and spoke to Vidya she said isssue was never escalated even she assured me the same and again the next cycle was released and I spoke to CSR name Vaishali she assured me that next cycle will not go it will be kept on hold this also never happened cycle was released.

Than I spoke to CS supervisor name Rahul to just jept me on hold form more than 50 mins while just checking the issue. I am so irritated with quality of Customer service ebay has of date. Being such a big international brand it very sad that the quality of bay CS of US and India has way difference cannot match.

Also the team supervisor has no idea what is is saying and what process says. He told me that they have to request their bank which is duetsche bank to hold the remittance . I guess this is no way true.?
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

sn-shoppe
Community Member
i do agree

ebay costumer support is very bad & poor response & very slow & no proper response to our question's

ebay no more safety for sellers & any time your account get suspended or put on hold you never know,

they can do anything they want there is any proper head offer to look into their team.
:-)*~*Regards Sn-Shoppe*~*:-)
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

in_slim_shady
Community Member
Agree, eBay.in Customer Service is pathetically horrible. They have no clue what they are replying to or talking about. Its all a big game they play to dupe customers I guess.
I used to buy on eBay.com which is so far better than the eBay.in which is still struggling.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

arungn.eb
Community Member
ebay strugling?? for waht duping customers? they could be indias no1 selling site and yet they do it the "other" way
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

benzasia
Community Member
yes ebay customerservice ppl never help but ask so many questions which are of no use
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

hotdealzonline_in1
Community Member
Guys I would suggest it better we directly start writing mail to ebay india country manager and let him put on CS work so he will come to know how good the ebay india CS is which can be matched with a low grade company's CS.

Ebay claims all the promises in air. Non of them have been fullfiled till date.

The best part is paisa pay COD. I am sure most of the sellers like me would have stopped offering COD as the whole system is said and feel like designed by a school kids.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

We have already Informed the Country Head Manager at Community Discussion .He Promised that he will look into the matter and do the needful
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

blowoutdealz_in10
Community Member
Dear jaywebs,

Its no use informing the country manager and he is the captain of the ship but they all sail in the same ship.

Day by day ebay is becoming worst place for seller. The unrealistic policy directly copied from ebau US and Uk without even trying to know that buyer and seller tendency are different in both the markets.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

They are bunch of morons!!!

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

djgopya2
Community Member
Poor service and uneducated people they don't no how to talk with customers.
One and half month till refund not come.
Gurgaon branch nidhi harpreet fello supervisor they forgot cause of customers they got payment.
I tried to 10 times call they always told u will receive within 48 hours but still not come.
**bleep**all service.
Message 10 of 10
latest reply