Poor service and shipment of EBay order

vmahajan2
Community Member

Dear India Team,

I had ordered 2 shipments on EBay:

1)  "Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 I8262 Flip Back Cover" : it was delivered after 6 days and was in an old condition. The alphabet 'E' on corE was almost withered off.

2) "Samsung Galaxy Core I8262 Dual Sim Android 4.1 8GB Smartphone 5 MP Camea Wi-Fi" : REALLY BAD service for this item. The shipment email from the seller  was recieved on 9th October (order placed on 7th). However until the next 6 days, that is until 15th October, there were no shipment details on the courier company FedEx. After calling FedEx customer care it was realized that the shipment has still NOT been handed over to the courier company, even after 'shipment is released' email was sent on 9th. There were no contact details of the seller on EBay, only email ID. Email was sent but with a very delayed response. Finally EBay helped in sending across the phone number of the seller, who on being contacted decided to deliver the courier the next day, on 16th October, Please note the city of seller (Kolkata, India) is same as that of the shipment address, still so much delay. Finally the seller also requested the receipient (my wife in this case) to come half way to some common point to collect the order. Are you serious?? I had made payment for 'on-the-door delivery'. After lots of arguments with the seller on the phone, he decided to deliver the shipment at the correct address (home delivery). Conclusion: extreme annoyance and pain experienced in the process and perhaps I will surely NEVER EVER come back to order on EBay again; and will try my best to share this experience with my friends and family to make everyone aware about the 'casual attitude' EBay sellers have in India. 

REALLY UNSATISFIED WITH THE COMPLETE E-BAY EXPERIENCE!!!

Regards,

Varun Mahajan

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0