cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer service of ebay to buyer and seller

Hello dear members

Recently of last few years ebay customer service have detoriated a lot which does not meets the global standard of ebay. The CS team do not know their own company policy give any fake commitments they do not even know what they are read and responding.

I have documented emails of ebay team where they contradict their own policy specially the claim team. They say the policy given on ebay help pages are just like that and we work according to our policy.

Internal departments contradict with each others and their policy Eg. If ebay claim team rejects a buyer claim for quality reason and if you get negative feedback than TNS team will not remove the feedback though the policy say if claim is rejected negative feedback will be removed.

Transparency is not maintained in sharing the policy and process. Another example is if you use powership and the item is broken lost etc dum ppl working on claim team will sometime directly recall the item or give refund without even checking the logistic method when you inform them at that time they check what method of shipping was used.

It looks like ebay has decided to work for noble coz and employee all the mentally retarted ppl to work for its customer service. I am sure I would not be only seller with such view.

If you have similar view please post on this topic so it can become a huge thread to be taken with higher managment. Regards

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0