Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PaisaPay ID 23936146204

Dear Sir, I have paid the the above transaction on 3rd of March'2009. But till today the seller has not respond yet. So, please look into the mater and do the needful at your earliest. Thanking you, N J Deka Dept of Information Technology R & D Build...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst Experience. NEVER BUY FROM EBAY

I had ordered an AIRTEL DTH REMOTE on 12 oct 2016 and I got tracking details on 14 oct .On 16 oct tracking showed that item delivered but I have not received the product.I called hundred times customer care and also claim for refund but every time I ...

Company not...refund my Money

Hello, This is Rajesh I am writing you about my product (Redme 3s plus mobile) which I purchased from ebay was not according to my expectation they delivered the wrong order to me when i checked it, it was different product as Redme 3s only instead o...

Facing Issues with my Refund

I am facing issues with one of my order with claim id 2447353 on Oct 28 ,16 . First of all I didn't receive my order for so long . Then I cancelled the product and request for money back . Now I m facing issues with refund . No updated from customer ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

use online grievance system by Govt. India

Please use online grievance system developed by Govt. India www.core.nic.in/ I placed an order of Blackberry tablets of amount 21,248.00/-by my bank card on 7th May2015(PaisaPay ID 39206905467)PaisaPay ID 39206905467 has been rejected of amount Rs. 2...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

MI power bank replace/refund issue

Hello Team,I have brought MI power bank from ebay site.Its not working as accepted so I raise request to ebay.ebay reply as the product under manufacture warrenty so I need to visit MI sevice centre.I visited the service centre then These people are ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller didn't refund my money

I bought an item from eBay india and I returned back to seller as it didn't meet my expectation . It's was gym equipment and found it very low quality cheap item. Even after returning item back to seller with valid Fedex return shipment I didn't get ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Redmi 3s prime fraud by eBay

eBay is cheating customers by selling defective products, more over seller is not replying, and above that eBay customer care is asking customers to do nuisance things, they make u run from service centre to service centre and asking weird letters fr...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful