cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer service from ebay and refund not processed

sezh5738
Community Member

Hi 

I ordered a headset through ebay on 27th May 2014. The paisapay id is 36443982945. As mentioned in the order details the expected delivery date is 6th June 2014 but as per promise i did not received the product on that date. So i raised a concern through customer support on 7th june and claim ID (525787) created for this concern.Later i received the product on 9th June which means 3 days after the promised date.Then ebay closed the claim as stating product has been delivered. I was extremely unhappy while seeing the product because it is damaged and looks old product. So again I contacted the customer care to reopen the claim for refund because the product is damaged. Customer representative told that they reopened the claim.But actually they made a false statement to distract me.Post then I have called thrice to the customer service toll free to know the status but everytime I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the refund will be processed.

I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company.This means when I purchase from ebay i have to be prepared and take out time to fight with ebay.

My kind advice to ebay please do respect customer's money and time.One more thing I am expecting soon reply from you but I hope it wont happen.

Thanks,

Suresh

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0