cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Policy Implementation Required !! Sellers Support This Post...

Dear eBay,

I would like to bring one case in front of you from which I am suffering currently.

One of eBay member placed order for Micromax P280 Tablet. After placing order we shipped product & today we come to know

package was hold by courier partner at destination because of incorrect pin code. We spoken with buyer & asked him for correct pin

code. I was shocked with his response. He said that he is outstation for month & he not want the product.

When I said that will deliver to your doorstep. Then he said that he is staying single & no body will be there at place.

Now, Please tell eBay what is our mistake? Why should we pay shipping charges for both sides due to such fraud buyers?

Simply buyers are not accepting packages because there is no cancellation option in eBay. Paisa pay team refunds by stating

that item not delivered to buyer.

Why they are not thinking about sellers? Its so difficult to cancel tax invoices after issuing it.

Why eBay not force to buyers to accept products after placing order. In many sites I observed, they will not cancel order after

placing orders. If cancels then they deduct payment gateway & restocking fees.

Why such thing is not here?

If seller delivers late then buyer gaves negative & also in some cases if seller cancels then also buyer leaves negatives then why

no solution in such cases where buyer cancels order after shipping it?

Sellers, Please let us know if I am wrong.

eBay, Please do needful in such cases.

Thanks & Regards

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0