cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pls change shipping printing format....HEAD PROBLEM

rrg1063
Community Member
dear ebay,

after every few days you change and \ or modify print and shipping document, although you thought of improving by putting bar-cods...till that time its was good but still small revision is required...i.e.

while putting customer address:

now its tag as "Consignor and Consignee"

i expect to do fine tuning to it, and re-tag in simple form as :
"from and to"

you will be surprise to face funny incidence which i face today, i had send the product via india post, and i received the article back today. i saw the tracking details and its showed it had reached to northeast indai post office and they resend the parcel back to mumabi and now its status shows as delivered to final customer.

LEARNING:

Here i find MANY people cant read true, correct english. hence i thought fine tuning was necessary, just to avoid unnecessary problem. thus re-tag the heading to "FROM AND TO"

I FEEL REST OF THE EBAY SELLER SHOULD NOT FACE SUCH SILLY PROBLEM.

REGARDS
SAURABH
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Another thing i have to add :

1) Make FONTS LARGER to read as it is very small size.
2) remove PREPAID word as for paisa pay Transaction.

Besides this ebay has done good step for printing labels and shipping details... keep it up..

regards.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

sales.india
Community Member
yes word prepaid leads to theft thats what i have noticed
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Even ebay logo on the label leads to tampering of package by courier delivery boys as they have become smarter nowadays and have some idea about ebay. They know there may be something valuable inside. Funny, but this happens.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

All the following lead to thefts:
1. ebay bags is the main culprit.
(my 10x12 ebay plastic bag was opened by DTDC couriers and AV890 bluetooth box was removed, the complete bluetooth kit(4 items) was stolen and the empty bluetooth box put inside a brown envelope, the address was written with hand and the DTDC sticker was restuck with cellotape and the empty box was delivered to the customer, I lost my money as well the item and I got a negative FB for it)
2. ebay logo on the address label.
3. If the "from" address has a name like "Raj Electronics" or whatever, the contents will surely get robbed.

Yes the courier guys have become very smart. Only company sent material does not get robbed like Flipkart, Indiaplaza, letsbuy, Homshop18, starCJlive and such because they have a tie-up directly with the courier company and so all branches are aware of this tie-up and they have to make good to the company if anything is robbed.
StopandShop
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I am still using old-school shipping labels, due to above mentioned issues. Instead of printing labels from Paisapay, I print it by going to my eBay --> all sold items --> select the item which is sold and then from the small drop down select print shipping labels / invoice.

Hope it helps
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

rrg1063
Community Member
ebya seller stop using this bors as ebay only responce to sellere or final consumer query..... ebay is anti seller none the less refiff, naptol - is king o all sellere sells 2nd mobile just changes casing of product., i feel flip caret, homeshop starcj are still fair to buy/sell.

regards
Message 7 of 7
latest reply