cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Please REMOVE professional courier services

nancymassey041282
Community Member
This is an earnest request to you, please remove services of professional couriers.
I have never come across such a poor quality of service and such an irresponsible staff.
I had purchased an item 270691403981 from ebay on 6th sept. The seller was so quick and so responsible that the parcel was there in Ahmedabad on 7th Sept., but for the past 10 days it's lying with the branch office at Mehsana with Mr. Poonam Parmar who is so irresponsible that he neither reached me the parcel nor he's ready to co-operate and tell us exactly when my parcel will reach me.
It's been three days now that I'm contacting him continuously, he picked up and told that the parcel will reach me within three hours (i.e. on 17th sept.)but when no one showed up I rang him back, he didn't pick up my call.

Please it's a request to all, if i transact here on eBay, please DO NOT send across the parcel through "THE PROFESSIONAL COURIERS".

I'll make it a point, not to transact with those sellers who are providing shipments via this unprofessional "Professional Couriers".
Thank You.
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

I have had problems with Professional couriers 3 times.If the door is locked,they don't deliver the next day also,and send the parcel to their warehouse.They manhandle the parcel,due to which the items inside get damaged and the parcel opens up..Recently they did not deliver my parcel sent on 7th Sept as yet.
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

sales.india
Community Member
even i suggest same DO NOT USE professional courier if you want to survive on any E-commerce platform
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Every courier company has specific strong demographic area, and Professional couriers are really good for Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala and somewhat Karnataka. Infact no one can compete with them in rural areas of these states.

However they are not so good on other states. So as a seller what we do is that we use multiple courier companies for different areas. For example, use Blazeflash for Metros, DTDC for second tiers and other regional couriers for third and fourth tier regions. (Again depends on region to region)

The problem is sellers do not take such pain and they just choose the courier which is easily accessible to them.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Sellers choose Professional couriers because their rates are much cheaper than other couriers.But then the service is also cheaper than other couriers.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

sahitya2004
Community Member
but here they are working sincerly
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

As exactly @new-pinch.in said, they are very good in south states. But you would have filed a complaint online with Professional Courier. It worked for me an year ago. They warned and removed reputation points which will make every agency to reach higher market place within Professional Courier.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

raman.joshi
Community Member
dont use this courier
my item was stolen from packet and the packet was sealed very smartly by them.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I got a neutral feedback because Professional couriers delivered my products after 10 days of shipping.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

@faridafrommumbai Professional couriers are not cheap anymore, there prices are infact more than Blazeflash and even dtdc. As a seller, I would recommend that you should track your packages yourself, even before customer starts questioning the parcel; you should question the courier companies about the status of the package.

And these things (getting neutral feedback) will do happen with every courier once in a while. It is due to the fact that India overall does not have a good logistic infrastructure and no accountability.

I would strongly recommend using different courier companies for different regions. If in doubt research a little on the internet about presence of courier company in that area. It did help us in sending products to as far as Andaman islands.

There are few areas like in North Goa, no matter which courier company you choose, the items will NEVER be delivered under eBay limits.
Message 10 of 10
latest reply