cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pathetic customer service and advisor service

ps.natural
Community Member
Hello guys,

If you are dealing in eBay. Think & think before you do. Your item will sell after years and will get delivery after ages when buying.

Recently bought a T40 model phone cover which took about 15 days. Which was OK as per customer service of eBay.

One of my listing 331772464848 was deleted without any prior notifications.

Got a call that they removed the listing and was disconnected by the advisor in a rude tone. They are refunding the money for people who have paid. But also interested to charge me for that item for which i have not received any payment. Also I cant claim anything for my loss. I tried calling and was hung up. Later send email on Thursday, which stated response in 48 hours. It is Sunday now. Still waiting......

Sold one item which was delivered on 4th Feb. Still waiting amount to get credit. Where I have only earned 10 rupees, after calculating shipping and all eBay charges.

They will charge you for paisapay, fee for selling and tax and etc. If you are thinking to be a seller on eBay to do part time business. Think 10 times before u do.

If I don't get any positive response. I'll do business in some other website.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Pathetic customer service and advisor service

rk1771
Community Member

Ebay appears to cheat customers. In Paisa pay guarantee they say 100% satisfaction or refund/replacement but they never refund the money. It appears that they favour unscrupulous sellers to fleece money from customers. The trade practive followed by Ebay is abuse of dominant postition and legal action ought to be initiated against Ebay.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply