Paisapay Mailers !!!

creative_pursuits
Community Member
Dear New Paisapay Team,

I wud like to bring this point to ur notice since i have received a mail recently in which the refund was automatically initiated as i had not provided the shipping details and also the buyer had not accepted the extension request.

The mail which i received had a Note which read as follows:
The payment for this item has already been sent to u under express remitance!If the refund request is approved,this payment will be debited from ur paisapay account and refunded to the Buyer!!!!!!!

The question of paisapay express remitance already being made just doesnt arise at all in this case because its a auto refund for not providing the shipping details.

Ofcourse,I then realised that it was just an error and paisapay did not actually debit my account...But i guess u need to word ur mails a little more carefully so that the seller doesnt have to take unnecessary tensions.Already there is too much to bear with!!!!

Regards
Mala
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Paisapay Mailers !!!

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

Ebay team should fix up these bugs in their automated mails as these things leads up to the confusions.

In the payment confirmation mail, I see a green star for just registered buyer. This also should be fixed. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Paisapay Mailers !!!

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Mala (creative_pursuits),

Thank you for bringing this issue to our notice. i've escalated the issue to our concerned teams and they'll surely do their best to address the same.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 3 of 3
latest reply