India Export Bazaar

cosycom
Community Member
eBay is maintaining a page for India Export Bazaar at following link with highlight on ebay.in front page.

http://pages.ebay.in/exportbazaar/index.html

Perhaps the website developers have no time to update the same since it was designed once.

Now out of 12 Top Export Shops shown only 5 exist . Any foreign buyer will simply give up an idea of buying in frustration when he finds only non functional links .

Also on this page there is no category for technology products. The page just highlight the handicrafts and jewellery . India now have a large potential to export new technology products also and ebay can provide a good plateform for this.

eBay India should keep some staff for maintence and updating such basic information so that more business can be generated from outside world.
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

India Export Bazaar

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello cosycom,

Thanks for highlighting the issue and providing us with some valuable inputs to make our site more effective thereby looking at business opportunities. I shall report this to the concerned team.

Regards

Indraneel
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

India Export Bazaar

cosycom
Community Member
Dear Indraneel . Thanks for your reply , looking forward to a proffesional approach by your team. I specially request to add some catgories for technology products and Industrial application products , spare parts etc. There is a huge demand in overseas for these items , you can check on eBay.com where you can find almost any spare part for any product.

Also for a long time I have not seen any discount offers for international listings.

Narinder
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

India Export Bazaar

cosycom
Community Member
Dear Indraneel , Where is your concerned team .
Not a single change in the page even after 40 days .:-)
It is hardly 15 minutes job for a webdesigner to make these minor changes .

No exports promotion announcements for a long time ????

Narinder
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

India Export Bazaar

creative_pursuits
Community Member
What A Pity!!! I was just going thru the page and as Narinder has rightly pointed out...Its totally outdated.

What is bothering me more is not the page being outdated but that it has not been updated till now!!!!Inspite of community member Narinder bringing this to Notice....weeks back...no action has been taken!!!

Please ebay do sumthing at the earliest...It is only going to boost up the ebay India Image and sales ....

Regards
Mala
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

India Export Bazaar

cosycom
Community Member
Hey , they have done it , Nice to see removal of non funtional links on this page . I hope soon we can see other changes also as recommended by me , i.e introduction of new categories for technology products offered for overseas customers.

Much obliged .

Chak De eBay India

Narinder:-)
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

India Export Bazaar

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Narinder (cosycom),

We are glad to know that we have such an engaged community with members like you who have so much passion for eBay.

As mentioned in several other posts I'd like to reiterate that we take all the necessary steps to ensure that valuable inputs and suggestions given by our community is heard and acted upon.

Keep posting!

Let's make our community boards the best place to learn, grow and share 😉

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

India Export Bazaar

cosycom
Community Member
Buy Featured Plus, get International Listing free in selected categories ???????

why only selected categories ???????????????????????????

I am worried I can not avail this promotion due to above . My items come under Consumer Electronics and they are normally meant for my foreign buyers only .

Dear Indraneel ,Any special reason for this . Perhaps I will have to keep guessing for the same :O Narinder
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

India Export Bazaar

Hi Indraneel,
Good that you have acted fast. How about being a bit more imaginative about showing links that project eBay India as a desired destination?
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 9 of 9
latest reply