cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Paisapay Cheats in many way, this is one way

This month I have exceeded my ER limit by around Rs.4700/-, this amount will be paid to me by the normal payment route that is when the buyer confirms "item receipt" so I have to wait for 21 days.

The main issue is that Paisapay always cheats and somehow raises this over limit amount (Rs.4700/-) and does not pay the seller the full Express Remittance amount due to him.

This time again Paisapay has cheated me and has held back Rs.8800/- in place of Rs.4700/- that is almost 50% of the over limit amount.

Why is this happening every time, why can't paisapay remit to us what is due, it's not doing us a favour, they are getting their salary because of us sellers.
StopandShop
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

why there is no home delivery for DTDC?
thats y iM not interested in buying a product via DTDC.
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Hello Rajeev,

Please have a look on below thread.

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500010627

See one more way to cheat sellers.

Thanks
Vilas
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Huzaffa Khokhar, PaisaPay Manager please reply....
Seemaji please reply....

There is no response from ebay for any issues which I have posted here time and again but I will keep on writing and bring any injustice to ebay's notice.

This has happened for the 2nd time in 1 month.

Once again they have cheated in the month of February 2012. For paisapay remittance due on 06th-Feb, paisapay have not included any entries done on 04th-Feb and 05th-Feb and because of this stupidity I have to suffer a loss of few thousand rupees which I need badly to make payments to my suppliers.

Paisapay just cheats the sellers outright and enjoys interest on our money.
StopandShop
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

film_noir_fan
Community Member
It sounds like Paisapay places 21 day holds on funds just like Paypal. On paypal, holds are placed if the seller is new or has had buyer complaints or low detailed seller ratings.

I was looking at paisapay information and it said this:

"Note: Qualified sellers will receive their payments as soon as they input shipping details in the PaisaPay system."

Is this something you can do to speed up receiving your money?
Message 14 of 14
latest reply