cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Paisapay Cheats in many way, this is one way

This month I have exceeded my ER limit by around Rs.4700/-, this amount will be paid to me by the normal payment route that is when the buyer confirms "item receipt" so I have to wait for 21 days.

The main issue is that Paisapay always cheats and somehow raises this over limit amount (Rs.4700/-) and does not pay the seller the full Express Remittance amount due to him.

This time again Paisapay has cheated me and has held back Rs.8800/- in place of Rs.4700/- that is almost 50% of the over limit amount.

Why is this happening every time, why can't paisapay remit to us what is due, it's not doing us a favour, they are getting their salary because of us sellers.
StopandShop
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Dear Rajeev,

You are absolutely correct. Buyer on eBay never confirms item receipt some are exception. We have to always call them for confirming receipt of it. But they are expert in filing a case and leaving negative.

God Know who will teach them about it. If eBay will take initiate about such queries I am very thanksful to eBay.

Thanks & Regards
Vilas Tarake
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

bspr_reddy2005
Community Member
Rajeev,

Now you are feeling the pinch? When I(as a buyer) have complained about E-bay, you have told me that its my problem.

How will you feel now, if I give you free advise like you did saying that this is how E-bay works and its not cheating?
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

bspr_reddy2005
Community Member
IS IT CLEAR??
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

seema madam do you really think that all those who bought and are really happy with the product will leave positive feedback? but it is a basic thing that any buyer even for his mistake if not happy does one thing that is leave a negative feedback and raise a claim called eclaim,

please do something to stop this mam
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Dear rajelectroniks,

We understand that you have concerns over your Express Remittance limit and we would have someone from our Category Team reach out to you regarding this.

Regards,
Seema
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Seemaji, I do not have any concern about ER limit, I have concern about Paisapay cheating sellers from their hard earned money, the main issue is that why does it cheat ???????
StopandShop
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

yes i fully agree with these sellers.buyers seldom confirm order received but they are prompt in making a claim even for their own fault.i sell wi-fi antennas for routers and adapters.many buyers buy router antenna and try to use it with wi-fi adapter.when it doesnt work "item not as descibed "case is opened.i suffered due to it and my account got restricted for no fault of mine.moreover if the item is 100% same as described,if buyer says its not as described,e-bay gives it 100% in favour of buyer.i am getting sick of it now.realy its getting hard and hard to sell on e-bay.looking for another platform.plz suggest if any
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

An update to this topic was due for a long time...

The last time when Paisapay Manager Huzefa Khokkar was on the forum, he specifically confirmed that paisapay cut-off time to receive payment the next day was till 8.00 pm on Sunday or Wednesday.

I have marked my items as shipped on Wednesday 8th Jan 2012 at 4.27pm, which is very much within the timeline specified by the Paispay Manager himself but today I see that I have not been paid for any item which I have marked as shipped on Wednesday afternoon. Why ?????

So...this is one more in which Paisapay cheats its sellers.
StopandShop
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Confirmation on receiving an item should be made compulsory for the buyers.Then only we will get our money on time.
Message 10 of 14
latest reply