cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

PaisaPay does not allow shipping by Speed Post????

I've had bad experiences with Blue Dart, DTDC, etc. They may be good in other regions, but that's the way it is here.

I always try to have shipments sent to me by Speed Post as it is the most reliable courier in my area. Besides, formalities with tax regulations is much less of a hassle with Speed Post items.

However, the seller of an item I won recently has just informed that PaisaPay does not allow shipping by Speed Post. Is this true?
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

@pimpom_in1...

Your seller is telling you big time lies. Speedpost is 100% allowed and not only speedpost but even ordinary registered post is allowed by Paisapay.

Give seller id and item id.
CIC hosting
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

c153niyam
Community Member
Yes..new rule on ebay ..all items must be delivered personally ..so best u buy airline travel vouchers ๐Ÿ˜›
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

@rajelectroniks: Thanks for your reply. I know that some post office branches do not accept electronic items for shipping by Speed Post, but I was really surprised when this seller said that PaisaPay does not allow shipping by Speed Post.

As to his ID, I'd like to give him a little bit of time before making it public. He has only 2 feedbacks, but he seemed to be a decent person from his replies before and after the auction ended.

@c153niyam: I'm surprised at your frivolous reply to a serious question, especially since you have a good feedback count.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

SPEED POST IS BAKWAS THING. DONT SEND ANY PARCLE. I LOST THOUSAND ON SPEEDPOST

raj ji kindly dont take personally . its my experience
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@rptechindia: As I indicated at the beginning, people have different experiences in different regions. I have been using Speed Post almost from the time it was introduced, not only for eBay purchases, but also wherever possible.

I have been wholly satisfied with SP except that it's sometimes delayed, especially in the rainy season when flights are cancelled and surface transports suffer from floods. But this probably happens with all couriers, particularly for delivery to remote areas like mine.

OTOH, my experience with well-known private couriers have not been satisfactory at all.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

there should be an extra option on ebay -shipping thru SP - when seller can puted a diff price. and as speedpost do not accept any claim. buyer should be blocked to file any complaint against damage of theft once he choose speed post
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@kumar.m: That's a biased view. As I keep saying, different people have different experiences with couriers.

Users in other areas may have received good service from private couriers. Fine, I accept that. OTOH, some of us are satisfied with Speed Post but not with private couriers. You should be able to accept that too.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

aruljones77
Community Member
Sir,
I had purchased a IBM Thinkpad T23 PIII 1.13ghz/256mb/30gb/DVD/14.1"
(140442993886)through paisapay (PaisaPay ID 27348723044) .

the seller charged Rs.1300/- for courier charges.
But he sent me the item through speed post by paying Rs.149/- with no proper packing.
When it reached me today morning, when opened the cover, I watched that the laptop display & lock in one side are damaged.
Please tell me the way to get full refund of the price.

I had contacted the seller but no proper reply receieved.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply