PAISA PAY

I recd the delivery of ASUS Transformer book on 2507/2014 I.e just 1month 7 days earlier. I am facing following problems while operating :
1)Power button some times get stuck in the body ,when it is pressed to start the unit.
2)After pressing power button for 2/3times,ASUS name appears on the screen and many times unit gets switch off automatically.
3) charger pin does not get inserted smoothly. It is hard to insert.
I approached your service centre inTHANE :M/s: IT System Solution.
I was surprised when I was told by the staff that it is out of warranty being "damaged" piece.
There is no damage, it is some type of assembling mistake because of which there is micro gap between the screen part and body under the power button. There is no damage mark seen on body. There was clear intention of your service centre to any how astract money from the customer. The execuse given by them that ASUS company has denied service under warranty.
If this is the policy of the ASUS company, who will buy their products.
I finally wish to approach E-bay ( whom I consider a honest/reputed company to get the problem resolved.
.Also e-mail of e-bay customer care may kindly provided.
Regds-
Pramod Jain

ps: supplier :garg enterprises has been also informed.
Their mob. Is always either switched off/not reachable.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: PAISA PAY ID.3684454

Contact ASUS Support directly and tell them your experience at the service center. ASUS is worldwide renowned brand, I'm sure they will help you with it.

http://www.asus.com/in/support/

You can either call, email or even live chat with the agents.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply