Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

htc desiar 816

Name-Rashid Ali ,,mobile no,+919650586525;;you don,t provide mobile Bill with invoice no.I m face so many problam like languse not change .and so many app in chines languse.I call in HTC care. he tell me .he is imported mobile .ple replace this give ...

Who cares

I know that sending emails to you is useless because your company, your vendors, your courier partners and mainly your so called customer care executives don't believe in responsibility and accountability. But just to keep the matter in written form,...

PAISA PAY

I recd the delivery of ASUS Transformer book on 2507/2014 I.e just 1month 7 days earlier. I am facing following problems while operating :1)Power button some times get stuck in the body ,when it is pressed to start the unit.2)After pressing power but...

An Amazing Transformation on eBay!

Hello eBayers, Today morning i see the homepage. Quiet impressive.I hated the bloody products that are insanely dropping down. Which buyers might barely buy, likes watches, So on( Except Mobiles)Till today i never scroll down to the end of the on eBa...

unable to view or add anything to cart

I am getting this error message when I try to add or view the cart Unable to load shopping cart.Sorry, but we're facing some technical problems right now. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Ultimately seller suffer

There are couple of issues which eBay has no answers and take no accountability what’s so ever, my account was sanctioned listing restriction since 5 months now, no one has answer or reason why my account has listing restriction, several mails, and c...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sufferings of eBay India sellers

I have been a seller in eBay.in since Jan 2014.Now and then I had been facing issues regarding refund approvals and remittances.Rarely eBay representatives resolve them in 1 or 2 appeals.All other times I had to keep on pestering them in order to get...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful