cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Open House Chat with Kashyap Vadapalli - Director, Category & Business Dev

Hi Everyone,

We are pleased to announce the next session of our Open House Program, where users get an opportunity to chat with the eBay India Team.

Join Kashyap Vadapalli, Director - Category & Business Development for an online discussion on selling on eBay India. We look forward to your suggestions for further improving the selling experience and also answer your eBay related questions during the Open House discussion.

Kashyap will be available on this thread on Tuesday, 15th March 2011 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM IST, for an interactive discussion with our community members.

You can submit your questions before or during the event by making a post on this thread.

See you on the 15th at 4:00 PM!

Regards,
Seema Khanna
eBay India
Message 1 of 70
latest reply
69 REPLIES 69

zeddsdelhi
Community Member
Hi,
As mentioned by sellers earlier.
There is definately something wrong with CRF.

In Community court, the jurors used to decide on the feedback within 2-3 days from the date the voting used to start. But now, it seems they cannot decide anything even in 5 days. and what is the end result "Jurors have decided that the feedback should remain".

At this time, many new buyer's use coupon, spend less money and still tend to leave a negative feedback unnecessarily just to spoil a seller's feedback.
Even after providing all the proof's for an unfair negative feedback, we end up losing the appeal.

Please get us the community court back.
Message 21 of 70
latest reply

Hi,
One surprised buyer reports removal of -ve.
http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500008609
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 22 of 70
latest reply

Dear Mr.Kashyap,
Hello,
I m facing many problem on Ebay.Sorry for that,Customer care r not working properly,They r not professional,not guide & not giving right anwser,Manny buyer do bid but donot paid.This is very wrong.V r suffered.I m also facing low sales,v don't know why? Our products r very good 7 price is also low.The accunt assistance is not guiding properly,when v need help,then always assistant is busy meeting & other account.Pl tell how can sell our products on Ebay.Pl Help?saumya169 (seller)
Message 23 of 70
latest reply

How to Bulk Edit the Listing Theme Template?

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500008546&tstart=0&mod=1298528760510
-------
Expect the best.

-------
Expect the best.
Message 24 of 70
latest reply

Ebay Guarantee for sellers should also be opened to get safe from fraud buyer

Fraud buyers has became a big issue.

And CRF giving unfair decisions.
Message 25 of 70
latest reply

i think CRF sud be change soon
jury member dont vote for any case so we get standard reply
many case buyer himself say that remove negative but still jury dont feel to remove
In many case buyer dont reply but then also jury member feel that feedback sud be not remove

In all our case we have attach screen shot so that jury can take better Decision but still no use
Message 26 of 70
latest reply

ambrish2005
Community Member
Dear Director,
1. for the past 15 days,after click leave feedback button on its page , it is not responding to send feedback for foreign ebay seller. tired of trying everyday.
2. the ebay msg page is not opening msg after "click on any msg" instead it higlights delete button.
pl resolve above problems. thank u
..ambrish2005
Message 27 of 70
latest reply

1986himanshu
Community Member
Hi Mr Kashyap,
I am Himanshu joshi of Login Name:1986himanshu
But I really agree that a online shopping is like unsecure shopping beacause If buyer have some problem then you you never give co-operation with them.
buyer give the money and purchasing the items but they have no image for you.
in berief I am telling you my case of claim of Claim # 43433 file by you against
Seller ID: i2cworld_inc3 for Item # 380315004757 ( GEB - 300522800996 -
Pandigital 7" LCD Dual Frame Photo ). In this case you sent me a mail for send me Proof of Dispatch for the returned shipment. But I read it on 9-3-11 after that i had a accident and i was busy in hospital for 10-3-11, and you did't even call or massage me for that mail.Now i am going to send back item to seller on 11-3. but i recieved a mail from your side that your claim is closed. It is very bad because If i can give you extended time for response with seller. i give you two extra weeks, but on my time you dont even give me 1 day.
this is the big thing and i am very big disappointment for me, i always says that ebay site is very safe for purchasing but today really feels that i should move to some other site for shopping, because every sites are same.
I had no problem if item will remains with me, but image change now. i will try my best for show your this bad image to the world.
Thanks alot for last purchasing items except Item # 380315004757 ( GEB - 300522800996 -
Pandigital 7" LCD Dual Frame Photo ).
Message 28 of 70
latest reply

Hi,
My issues has been resolved.Good support provided by Mr Praseeth.
Thank you
Message 29 of 70
latest reply

saikaipdhillon
Community Member
hi
i am a new seller looking at all the complaints i m feeling insecured whether i should continue selling my item or just cancel it

secondly how sellers can be assured that new buyers will be able pay their money whatever they bid for

do you verify their photo ids
Message 30 of 70
latest reply