cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Open House Chat with Kashyap Vadapalli - Director, Category & Business Dev

Hi Everyone,

We are pleased to announce the next session of our Open House Program, where users get an opportunity to chat with the eBay India Team.

Join Kashyap Vadapalli, Director - Category & Business Development for an online discussion on selling on eBay India. We look forward to your suggestions for further improving the selling experience and also answer your eBay related questions during the Open House discussion.

Kashyap will be available on this thread on Tuesday, 15th March 2011 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM IST, for an interactive discussion with our community members.

You can submit your questions before or during the event by making a post on this thread.

See you on the 15th at 4:00 PM!

Regards,
Seema Khanna
eBay India
Message 1 of 70
latest reply
69 REPLIES 69

memorycardsindia
Community Member
Hi Kashyap & Team

I hope you answers for these most serious concerns

1) From January last week on wards sales are down sharply. My sales are down more than 50%. I maintain lowest price for the items what I list. So you please don't blame that my prices could be expensive. I have 99.5& feedback count. All the products what I sell have excellent demand.

2) Not only me, many sellers have the same feeling, I have some friends who does selling and their compliant is also very much same.

3) Is it because BillDesk? I'm getting emails from buyers saying payment gateway is not working how else they can pay?

4) I have feeling that eBay is not coming out of the problem and they are hiding what exactly is happening at the back end.

5) So what exactly is the problem and when can we see regular sales?

Srikanth
eBay ID: MemoryCardsIndia
eBay shop: GadgetZone
Message 2 of 70
latest reply

Another major problem is CRF

CRF is not giving fair decision because sufficient votes are not being made. Many post of CRF problem is in the community board but not even a single reply from PINK

We would be very thankful if you look on the cases & reopen the cases which has not received sufficient votes.

Some major steps should also be taken for sellers safely, nowadays buyers are demanding too much from seller & seller is bound because of negative feedback. Negative feedback should be removed & star ratings should be visible.

Thanks
Message 3 of 70
latest reply

quickdeal24x7
Community Member
Sir
Kindly do some thing abt CRF
Every seller on eBay India need some positive changes as 90% of the case we get standard reply that jury decided that feedback should not be removed
There are many forum open by sellers but not even one ebay employed felt important to reply
There are case where buyer himself write that he his happy kindly remove feedback but still CRF dont agree to this.this is just due to No vote.
Kindly do something .
Hope for a POSITIVE reply

Regards
Reliable Enterprise
Mustafa
Message 4 of 70
latest reply

I have not received over 3 lakhs of paisapay cod amount from last 3 months

i am tired of complaining now and then

what to do?
Message 5 of 70
latest reply

deepasatisha
Community Member
The visit was useful. Content was really very informative. From ahmedabadonnet dot com(Send flowers and gifts to gujarat).
Message 6 of 70
latest reply

arihant_enterprises
Community Member
dear sir

i am truly satisfied with srikanth sir

i am also facing low sales actually we are not getting a boost in the sale

please do some solution sir

some of my users are saying when they try to purchase the item they have been getting an error item end

thanks

vaibhav
Message 7 of 70
latest reply

Sir,
Sellers should be able to take advantage of CRF to get rid of unfair FB. It is not too much.
Thanks,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 8 of 70
latest reply

astelcorp
Community Member
Sir
What is the problem with CRF. From the time The Community court was reformed into CRF not a single negative feedback has been removed no matter how unfair. Negative feedbacks will continue to come from buyers no matter how good a seller. Even god cannot satisfy everyone.

At this rate there will not be many sellers left sooner or later.

THIS IS THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE TODAY. Please resolve it as soon as possible.

Regds
Astelcorp
Message 9 of 70
latest reply

1.We face Lowest sales ever been before-we don't know why?
2.More negative feedbacks from new buyers- what is the solution?
3.CRF never been removed -ves, even if buyer wish to change feedback- we stopped appealing on CRF & we don't want to waste time on the expected result.
4.Payment gateway has errors and not working as before, even i could not pay my eBay fees with PaisaPay.

please take immediate steps to solve the issues Buy branded tools at cheaper prices from MACHPOWERtools
Buy branded tools at cheaper prices from http://stores.ebay.in/machpowertools
Message 10 of 70
latest reply