cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Workshop with Category Manager, Lifestyle Categories!

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello everyone,

I'm Navin, Category Manager, Lifestyle Categories, eBay India.

I'm glad to be here on the community boards to discuss topics such as how can we better merchandise our products in Lifestyle categories, improve our visual display through quality listings, bring in more variety in our categories, address challenges related to customised products and many more such issues that our dear sellers face while conducting their business on eBay.

As Indraneel mentioned in his earlier thread here, we would like to synergise our knowledge on business data trends with your expertise knowledge of the market.

I will be here for an hour from 4 – 5 PM on Wednesday, 7th May to answer your questions regarding Selling in Lifestyle categories*.

To post your message on this workshop please click on 'Post a reply' tab below this thread.

See you on –

Wednesday, 7th May, 4 – 5 PM!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

bellojewelsplaza
Community Member
Hi Navin,

Nice to be a part of this session!

One observation - We are unable to "schedule" items while listing on other ebay sites like .au, .es etc.
If this option can be made available on eBay.in, it will go a long way in enhancing the sales.

Thank You
Ravi
Message 21 of 27
latest reply

Good Evning Dear Navin Da n all follow eBayers,

Sir kindly let me know if there is any positive steps taken to increase the coomitment of serious Buyers..
Thks
Message 22 of 27
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear Ravi (bellowjewelsindia)

Thank you for posting your query on this thread.

If I understand your concern correctly, the functionality of scheduling listings on eBay.in is already available which you can do while creating a listing, The feature is also available in TurboLister as well

Regards
Navin
Message 23 of 27
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi Navin,

Its nice to see you at the boards and congrats for being at eBay Insider. B-) ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 24 of 27
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear Shashwatg,

Thank you for posting your query.

Like every business, even marketplace face challenges at various stages for both buyers as well as sellers.

Infact we have constantly laid down & have implemented various processes to keep a check & ensure a healthy bsuiness environment. Having said that, we are constantly working on to improve the overall marketplace health.

Regards
Navin
Message 25 of 27
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear Navaneeth (snrama)

Thank you for your warm wishes.
Looking forward to meet you once I am in bangalore.

regards
Navin
Message 26 of 27
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear Members

It was a great pleasure to meet our community members in an online workshop today & I hope I was able to address to all the concerns/suggestions being provided by you in this workshop.

I'll take your leave now and promise to stay connected with all of you. Please feel free to keep posting your concerns/suggestions on the community boards regarding selling in Lifestyle categories.

Alernatively you can contact me or write to me as well :-).

Regards
Navin
Message 27 of 27
latest reply