EBAY SHOULD SHUT ITSELF

I purchased a mobile from EBAY lately. This organization firstly I don't understand lists sellers on what basis. The seller did not ship my product and instead of arrranging for a substitute EBAY intiated an AUTO REFUND which I dont know will take how long. I asked for an immediate refund but EBAY POLICIES are against immediate refunds to REAL ANGRY customers so IT IS NOT POSSIBLE was the answer given to me by not one but numerous customer care executives.. Then I told give me the contact details of the authority in your organization who decides over all these RIGID policies and he is like sorry maam we cannot disclose this kind of information.. AND this is not it.. I told FINEEEEE i want my refund as a credit to my bank account instead of to my credit card account but even there they could not do anything about it. Because of these CRAPPPY policies my money will remain stuck with the bank almost till JULY!!!.. No regrets and they want to show ridigity through their **bleep** policies to customers. And no authentication checks are made while listing sellers, honetly, I won't recommend buying from EBAY to any one and surely am going to give as much of negative publicity to it as is in my hands. PATHETIC AND RIGID services & consumer policies. All policies of an organization should be customer friendly..

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0