Dear Mahalaxmi communications, go to the below link and click opt-out :

https://deals.ebay.in/powership/status.php
Message 6 of 23
latest reply

Not Interested In Powership

mevada
Community Member
dear mahalaxmi
what was the issue please share with us..
Message 7 of 23
latest reply

mahalaxmi_communication
Community Member
@sreelakshmitraders

dear sir i have already done the same around 3 days back

issue is i am not comfortable with the charges involved

eventhough we can't fight with the ebay courier company if the parcel has been returned due to wrong address incomplete address etc
Message 8 of 23
latest reply

gizmobhai
Community Member
Powership has rendered me powerless!!!

problems r:

1. ebay system automatically decides which item will go by powership depending upon the pincode. seller has no control
2. so even when i have a local courier tie up for rs 10 a package, i m forced to pay 27 plus taxes for shipping thru powership
3. Of the 60 outstanding shipmnts i have, 30 each are in powership and out of it. a glance at both lists throws a curious observation-- all expensive items whose loss in transit can cause me harm are OUT OF powership and all CHEAP LOW VALUE items costing less than 100-150 are in powership. So i m royally screwed both ways
4. The list of items to be shipped by powership is getting updated not instantly but erratically with time lag. that can cause a lot of difficulty in planning the shipments for the day.

So much for the effort!!!
may be these are teething issues of a new system. But EBAY feedback SYStem DOES NOT FORGET OR FORGIVE. cant afford to get into shipping troubles and subsequent bad feedback

So wish to LOG OUT OF POWERSHIP ASAP!!!!
Message 9 of 23
latest reply

gizmobhai
Community Member
Another big drawback is the increased costs to buyers!!

we sell lots of sub-50 items. imagine the reaction of buyers who will have to pay 40+ for such a transaction!! DSR will go for a toss!!!

I think one BIG MISTAKE powership is doing is not letting sellers to atleast put some filters for using powership

ideally, i would say any transaction less than say 300, i would not be interested in using it esp in my city or south region. so i should be allowed to put such filters.

its a small piece of software which i m sure can be worked upon

as such powership is not able to pick up all items. if that were the case, a lot of headache would have been off our heads which would have justified the increased shipping costs. but even that is not the case

i intend logging out, perhaps will think of re-enter once it stabalises... the reason is Ebay will surely look the other way if i receive a negative for shipping related issue from the buyer and then we will be back to our all time favorite activity-- Going with a Begging bowl to buyer to remove negative ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 10 of 23
latest reply