Kindly Remove Me from the Same

regards

Mahalaxmi COmmunication
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Not Interested In Powership

My ebay I'd is 9910152220.
I have send around 11 mails to ebay to deactivate my POWERSHIP program but I haven't recieved any mail regarding the same.
Contacted the ebay customer care service 6 times but no response from them also. I even had a chat with one of your customer care representative to deactivate it but no response from them.I am not able to understand why is it soo difficult for ebay to deactivate it.
I even have send mail to inlogistics regarding the same but no response from them . I even have gone on this link to opt out of POWERSHIP program dealsebayin/powershipstatusphp still no response from this also.
Was it my fault that I opted for POWERSHIP .????
Ebay should improve its customer service ..
I called the customer care and ask them if its possible to ship orders myself they told me to mail the details to inlogistics with paisapay I'd .

I did the same and it's being more than 3 days that no one has updated the shipping details on the website as I was told that it will be done within maximum 48 hours.
Please telme what should I do as I am really tired of all these things..
Message 21 of 23
latest reply

Kindly remove me from powership as well..

here's my side of story..

i enrolled for the program. my first order went through powership and i was excited as bluedart came to my home to pickup the parcel. i measured the weight for my side safety..

it was 350gms..

bluedart picked it up and went to their office. next day i got a mail from ebay that its been shipped through powership.. and i got shocked.. weight mentioned was 5000 GRAMS.. 5 KG.. what the ..

i immediately mailed inlogistics, ac. manager.. but no answer for 4-5 days.

used live chat, used their helpline nothing helped..

THIS IS NOTHING BUT RIDICULOUS PROGRAM..

Message 22 of 23
latest reply

Please remove us from powership! it is inconsistent and i dont want my order to be tagged under powership. thank you for excellent service however i am sure it still required lot of improvement, it has creating nightmare to manage order with powership.. please remove it. 

Message 23 of 23
latest reply