Non responsive claim adjusting.

Recently I sent a perfect working item to the buyer and buyer received it in perfect working condition and when contacted with his family member she said item is perfect working.
but inorder to manipulates the protection policy,the buyer opend a case as item not working and informed claim adjuster when speaking in 3 way conference that he is sending back the item to me.
WITHOUT HEARING MY REPEATED STATEMENT THAT ITEM IS PERFECT WORKING,THE CLAIM ADJUSTER APPROVED THE REFUND AND INFORMED ME THAT BUYER WILL RETURN THE ITEM.
BUT BUYER RETURNED ME A SCRAP PARTS OF A DEAD CHINA MOBILE.
I took the photographs and sent to the customer care and seller protection.but no result or reply till today.

This happend only because when a claim opend by the buyer without believing the seller with 7-8 years experience in ebay with good feed back records ebay will blindly believes the buyer who joined 2months back and approving the refund even WITHOUT CONFIRMING THAT SELLER RECEIVES THE EXACT ITEM WHICH HE GIVEN TO THE BUYER.
I lost my money and my product.
Buyer got the product without paying.
Sellers became fools who lost his hard earned money.
IF YOU ARE A SELLER THIS WILL HAPPENS IN YOUR CASE ALSO.THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THIS DISAPPOINTMENT IN LOOSING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY..If not getting back my money I am thinking stop the selling in ebay.
IF ANY OF EBAY OFFICIAL IS WITH GOOD SENSE AND UNDERSTAND THE SELLERS DIFFICULTY PLEASE HELP ME AND CREDIT BACK MY AMOUNT.
Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0