cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

BlueDart charging 500GM for every single item

I've been trying to contact ebay for about a month now regarding the ignorant behaviour of their PowerShip service provider, BlueDart. They have been charging me according to 500GM slab even for the 50GM item. I called ebay last month and they told me to send the data including every PaisaPay ID i was charged extra in the excel format. It took me around 4 days to prepare the data but I've not got even a single reply from them regarding this since 15 days.

My 20K INR is stuck with ebay! Kindly help me out?
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

gadgetsaccessories

As per my knowledge, Under powership for Bluedart minimum weight slab is of 500Gm. They have charged you correctly. Only fedex have 250Gm slab.

Thanks
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@mobilestore4u...

@gadgetsaccessories is 100% right, the 250gms slot is for bluedart only and not for Fedex at all.

I am fighting for Fedex refund since day 1 when 250gms slot was started, PS has promised me 3 months back that they will refund but they have not refunded even 1 paisa till today.

The big joke is that they still send out mails highlighting 250gms slot but it is not mentioned anywhere that it is not for Fedex or only for bluedart.

It is a proven fact that logistic team never replies to seller mails.
StopandShop
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@gadgetaccessories, keep on calling the Powership team everyday till they provide you a solution to your problem. And most of the time they will ask you to send the mail again. In that case you should call them right after sending the mail. This is the only way things can work in your favour.

Second thing that you need to do is to go to the Local Bluedart Office and tell them about the 250gm weight slab which is provided to you by the ebay.

In my case also what happened at first was that Bluedart was not aware of any 250gms weight slab that we seller are provided under the Powership. So consequently they used their own Standard Weight slab for every item which is 500gm min. I am sure that they will understand these things. But if they don't then you need to call their HO in Boombay where you have to inform about the franchise which is arranging the pickup for you. They will ask you all the details and after that they will resolve your problem in 1-2 days.

Regards~
Rahul
Message 4 of 4
latest reply