No response from insellerverification@ebay.com

Posted by victor0012

Ebay india does not seem to have its act right> I had sent below mail with attachment of courier bill abd received no response from them. Will try to avoid ebay in future. Terrible when it comes to addressing the concerns of buyers in my case.

email sent on 29th oct = i had raised a Refund request initiated for PaisaPay ID 27634239459. (Ebay ID is victor0012) Am told this has been approved. I had ordered for a blackberry oem housing for 8310 and had received wrong item. I was asked to send this back.

I have incurred an expense of Rs.250 to send this by courier back to seller. Was told that the courier would be reimbursed by Ebay. I have attached herewith the proof of dispatch and the cost is also mentioned in it (Bluedart vocuher). Pls do the needful on the refund of this amount at the earliest.
Message 1 of 36
latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Have you got your refund?

Message 2 of 36
latest reply

Message 3 of 36
latest reply

hsundar
Community Member

After reading your email i feel i saved 500 Rs by not sending back the broken item i received & disposing it instead. Because i would have lost an additional 500 in shipping on top of the 1400 i had paid for the broken table that was delivered to me

During the time i submiited my claim and to the point when they closed my claim with an incorrect resolution i would have mailed ebay insellerverification@ say 8-10 times. And yours truly never got even 1 reply. All i got is automated replies saying your claim is "waiting for your action" when i am in clear disagreement with the resolution that i will get coupons as reimbursement instead of cash... 

Anyway i hope you alteast get your money back...

Message 4 of 36
latest reply

The HID is not working properly..
It's high beam is not working ..
Thats why I want refund...
Message 5 of 36
latest reply

goldi1692
Community Member

plz reply pod scan copy send kr di he but no refund and no coupen received plz contact me...

Message 6 of 36
latest reply

my phone is damaged there  is a problem on display screen and its speakers are not working correctly and earphones are not working properly nd i have a doubt that the phone may be used before 

Message 7 of 36
latest reply

the item Ironman avengers skin sticker guard Screen protector Samsung s4 IV front & back was not satisfactory . i required a hard **bleep** cover for my mobile .it is a sticker and will fail to provide adequate protection

Message 8 of 36
latest reply

Message 9 of 36
latest reply

vivekvir
Community Member
Shame on eBay. This pathetic organisation should be shut down
Message 10 of 36
latest reply