Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Haven't got return points yet

Dear Team,I would like to draw your attention towards unsettled claim of mobile case.My claim ID is 909351According to ur mail dated 14-3-2014, you were supposed to refund us in the form of eBay coupon worth 110% of item value within 7-10 business da...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud Seller on ebay ( Who is responsible ?)

Hi ebay, I had been fooled by a fraud seller and who is encouraged by ebay too. Seller : *** Product :*** PaisaPay ID: *** I have bought a nexus 4 from ebay which rated the seller as top rated and it as a new product. Fraud Description : 1. Battery P...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No response from insellerverification@ebay.com

Posted by victor0012 No response from insellerverification@ebay.com Ebay india does not seem to have its act right> I had sent below mail with attachment of courier bill abd received no response from them. Will try to avoid ebay in future. Terrible w...

• 35 replies
  • 34 Helpful

ebay gaurantee no use- customer service person having no knowledge about coupons cheating customers

Dear sir This is to inform you that i have lost a hope on ebay customer service. My registered mobile no ***. In this regard i would like to bring to your notice that i have purchased an item in ebay which is faulty and ebay gaurantee has refunded me...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

too much time taking for replacement

My paisapay claim ID is 923092 and I constantly called the eBay technical team 3-4 times a day to follow up the process and the technical team were not able to answer the query. Now, it as been 9 days after raising a claim and there is a resolution w...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

question about item #261795519122,

i had ordered for a product .several mails were sent to the seller regarding the status of the product because it has not been shipped but no response . this is not something I expected from eBay. kindly have the product sent asap or have the amount ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful