New ebay feedback policy taking a toll on sales

Dear eBay Team,

The new feedback policy, in effect since last few months, is taking a big toll on our sales. Neither buyers are contacting us before leaving feedback, nor eBay claim registrars are contacting us, before approving claims or coupons and ultimately we are getting negative feedback. Also, there is no help, even if we follow up with buyer and resolve their issue, still you are not ready to help us. Buyers put negative feedback, for pricing, which are also not removed, they leave negative feedback, for product under manufacturing warranty, recently buyer bought a wrong product, filed a claim & gave a negative feedback, i even called customer care to request, do not close the claim, without taking me in concer, but still you approved the coupon, what the hell was that? now again you are refusing to remove the negative feedback

It is hightime now, this way, our business will be ruined in next 6 months at the most. I saw many sellers ratings right now and saw, that most of the high volume sellers have received more negative feedback in last 6 months, than they would have ever recieved in their entire eBay career, and same is the issue with me, receiving 15 negative feedback in 6 months, my god i have not received that much in more than 3 years of selling on eBay.

If this persist, we are going to be ruined and cannot sell on eBay.

I request all sellers to please raise a voice on the same, so that eBay can hear our concerns and take some action on this, the old policies were better, and also giving justification to both buyers and sellers, now there is no point in following up with buyer as eBay and buyer are doing that they wish without considering us, i feel we are being treated as in-humans these days.

Please all sellers, request you to join me in this and ask eBay to take some concrete steps on this, failing to which we stand to be ruined.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0