New Seller Standards

Dear members,

We will be happy to hear your queries/feedback/suggestions around this here. Please click 'reply' to post a message.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 108
latest reply
107 REPLIES 107

Re: New Seller Standards

The logic of late delivery is clearly shown here on ebay.com

http://for-business.ebay.com/sites/default/files/images/20151809091444.png

why is eBay India not using same logic ?

The problem is that they have manually removed late delivery data but the script is still not right and is marking item as "carrier says late delivery" especially when it can't pull data from the tracking no. such as in case of speed post or "other" courier.

ebay kindly note and fix the script in your system.

Message 91 of 108
latest reply

Ebay India Team , 

I see you have removed previous Carrier says late delivery manually . But what about new Non Powership Transaction . We are back to zero now.

I see one of order paisapay id 41839517405 was purchased on 06th Feb 2016 which was also NON Powership order. I did ship order on 06th Feb Itself and it has been deliverd on 09th Feb. As usual Buyer didn't confirm item himself.  Now ebay is still saying Carrier says late delivery

Why don't ebay Resolve issue. Shall we stop taking NON Powership Order?

All comments going into Vain.  No one reply from Ebay India team. This is technical issue. 

I hope Ebay India team reply. 

Cheers. 

Message 92 of 108
latest reply

Yes it is surprisng that eBay India is not responding and also unable to fix the technical issue for so many months..

The issue is impacting all sellers so it must be resolved on priority.

Message 93 of 108
latest reply

It is unfortunate that inspite of repeated reminders eBay has still not fixed the "carrier says late delivery" issue impacting thousands of sellers on ebay.

Kindly note that this problem still exists and was only temporarily resolved by ebay by manually cleaning up the issue last month.

Message 94 of 108
latest reply

eBay had started the process using new evaluation to migrate all sellers from TopRated/Above Standard to Below Standard

eBay want to see all sellers below Standard. This is rubbish

Message 95 of 108
latest reply

All I want to know is what is ebay's defination of "carrier says late delivery" what exactly does ebay mean by late delivery,

1. did the carrier pickup the parcel late ?

2. did the seller give the parcel after the fastship period >24hrs ?

3. did the carrier deliver the parcel late to the buyer ?

what is the damm meaning of "carrier says late delivery" somebody please explain.

Message 96 of 108
latest reply

Hi,

Problem is not solved yet check below screen shot.

this transection is marked as "carrier says late delivery"

Message 97 of 108
latest reply

What do want to say from your image, what should I look for in the image or what do you want to show me please tell ?

Message 98 of 108
latest reply

Hi,

Check screenshot "fast shipping" but ebay system marked this transection as "carrier says late delivery"

Message 99 of 108
latest reply

Yes I got that part but under what conditions or why has the consignment been marked "carrier says late delivery"

what exactly does ebay mean by "carrier says late delivery", do they mean:

1. the carrier picked up the parcel late ?

2. the seller give the parcel after the fastship period (>24hrs) ?

3. the carrier delivered the parcel late to the buyer ?

4. the buyer said that parcel was delivered late ?

Message 100 of 108
latest reply