New Seller Standards

Dear members,

We will be happy to hear your queries/feedback/suggestions around this here. Please click 'reply' to post a message.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 108
latest reply
107 REPLIES 107

Re: New Seller Standards

Concern regarding the same the customer care answer to say it was an estimate report automatically done 

do we get the answer for the same 

Concern regarding the same that a defect report has been generated on july 2015 which was now show is totally false and incorrect 

Conern regarding the base of remmitance it concern as how to play , role  the seller in the same sliver standard which is performed and evaluted by the ebay automatically  from time to time is a wonder question , more over done delibrately and automatically 

We SAY THAT THIS REPORT HAS JUST BEEN DONE FOR THE SELF PURPOSE BY EBAY AS TO DELAY FOR THE REMMITANCE 

FOLLOWING THE GAME RULE EVERY MONTH WITH GIVE A WORD THAT IT WAS AN ESTIMATE REPORT 

DEFEND AND AWAITS FOR THE REPLY 

THE TEAM EBAY INDIA SHALL NOT BE CONCERN AS THE REPORT GET GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY 

MORE OVER WHATS THAT YOU HAVE  TO  ANSWER  WITH A smile over and be thought about .

Message 81 of 108
latest reply

Looks like the issus has been resolved.

All sellers should check their dashboard now and verify that "carrier says late delivery" is  now significantly reduced

Message 82 of 108
latest reply

Hi,

Not here mate.

Message 83 of 108
latest reply

Dear Ebay,

thanks for your custumar care teams. always your respons good. 

Thanks and regards
RIONLINESHOP

Message 84 of 108
latest reply

Hi,

Thanks eBay for solving "Late Shipment Issue" much appreciated, also please consider on "Cases closed without seller resolution" issue too.

PaisaPay ID 41560893335, buyer wants his COUPON code money refund and you MARKED it as "Case closed without seller resolution" but where is seller fault in this situation..? 

Message 85 of 108
latest reply

I think the script is still having problems. some of my recent transctions that were delivered BEFORE time are still marked as "carrier says late delivery"

eBay needs to fix it a  bit more so that Fresh transactions are not marked wrongly as delayed.

Message 86 of 108
latest reply

Hi, is this across all the marketplaces? I mean does the same rule apply on ebay.com?

Message 87 of 108
latest reply

yes the late shipment rate applies across markets.

What ebay India has done is manually remove the late shipment rates but the basic script is still flawed .

It is still marking items that it can't pull from script such as speed post tracking as "carrier says late delivery"

Message 88 of 108
latest reply

Hello, can someone please explain to me what is the meaning of "Carrier says late delivery" and "Buyer says late delivery" what do these 2 terms mean as per ebay can someone explain to me in detail as I am in loss to understand the meaning of these terms. 

I mean to ask when they say "Carrier says late delivery" how can carrier speak ? and

also more over than 90% lords(read buyers) do not mark item received so what is the relevance of "Buyer says late delivery" in that case. 

Thank you.

Message 89 of 108
latest reply

Edit on 20-Feb-2016: ebay.in can impose "Closed cases without seller resolution" rule ONLY in the scenario where they HAVE a mechanism in place to resolve buyer/seller issues like in ebay.com where the buyer and seller correspond with each other and if required ONLY THEN ebay steps in to resolve the matter, so having "Closed cases without seller resolution" is not legally applicablle to ebay.in sellers.....I want ebay to reply to this issue please.
Message 90 of 108
latest reply