cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Negitive feedback from Buyer after full money refund

ams.business.systems
Community Member
Im seller on ebay, i got some -tv feedback from some buyer to whome im not able to ship the Item due to no stock availability and some due to non service area by most of Courier companies, sinc i'v not able to ship the item, Automatacly Refund has ben done to all buyers and full money refunded, i just want to inform to ebay polocy makers that if any buyer got his full money refund by the Automatacly Refund system from ebay than there is no option should be to buyers to left a -tv feedback.
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Hello,

File your case on Community Court against the Buyers who left you Negative Feedback for refunded transactions. The members will vote in your favour and the Negative Feedbacks will be removed soon.

Regards,

Message 2 of 17
latest reply

haryana_sale
Community Member
yes man buyers are are crazy on ebay one buyer has also left the -tv feedback on my profile even after full refund.they don`t have any sense to uderstand the importance of feedback on ebay.
Message 3 of 17
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
Yes few buyers take feedback system as Granted and doing misuse of this
Message 4 of 17
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear ams.business.systems,

Thank you for sharing your concerns over the negative feedback on our discussion forums and I'll be happy to throw some light on this issue.

Before discussing further, I'd like to ask a few questions not only to you but the community members who are also reading this thread:

As a seller -

1. Do you communicate with your buyers that you are not able to ship the items to their locations? Do you ask them which courier companies cater to their locations and thereby using services of those courier companies?

2. Is it fair that a buyer takes the effort to search for the items he wants to buy, pays up thinking that it is going to be convenient for him only to find that he has wasted his time due to non-availability of stock?

I understand that there might be situations of 'Out of Stock' but it should not become a practice that stock only arrives after the transaction is placed.

3. Is it honest for us to escalate all negative feedbacks that you receive to the community court without even trying to revise the feedback with the buyer?

I'd be more than happy to see a discussion around this and I call all members of the community to participate on it.

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 5 of 17
latest reply

laptopvizag
Community Member
well i can say that every buyer has the rights to share his views on the terms of feedback as what has experienced over the transaction what he had, like i am a buyer cum seller, with me in 1 case the seller was selling a product which i was looking for, and this was on the homepage promo, and later when i paid for the item, i have not received any communication, and later when i have contacted the seller over when the shippment would take place, i was never informed, remind you that i have paid 50K for the transcation using credit card, now in the same period i had to leave out of india, and my card was blocked for this transaction.and i had to take a hand loan from my friends to attended meeting abroad. now i have a very bad experience over this transaction, and after i have come back from the tour i have again communicated with the seller about the shippement, later he said he will provide but i have to pay premium, and later he said he cannot supply item. so in this case i have lost the transaction,and was unhappy with the behaviour of the seller.coz if the refund would have been on time i could have picked item from else where. so i would recommened people who have a bad experience can give a -ve feedback,coz as a seller the payment is not done immediatly it is done as a process of cycle. but in case of buyer he has to pay upfront, without having knowledge whether the stock is available with the seller or not.:-)
Message 6 of 17
latest reply

mobilesstores
Community Member
Friends,

I am a seller and i agree with Indraneel and other buyer community. Some tips to be successful at ebay

1) Always keep stock of item in hand if you want to play a long survival game.

2) Ebay is not about coming and selling for 2 weeks and then going back.

3) Why give the buyer the opportunity to leave you a negative feedback. By providing refund we sellers are not doing any good to our reputation.

4) Worst case if the item is out of stock communicate to buyer and explain to him and provide him a free gift to compensate for the time he has spent. Even bearing 100/200 rs loss is ok in such a case. Think of long term profit instead of short term games.

Hope my tips help some new comers.

Thanks,
Mobilesstores
Message 7 of 17
latest reply

akaggarwal_eshop
Community Member
Being both a buyer and a seller, I would agree with "indraneel" and "mobilesstores".

Please list item only if you have it in ready stock. Try to look at the situation from the buyer's perspective - you spend time searching for the product expecting a good experience and suddenly you're told it's out of stock - now you have to wait for at least 10-12 days before Paisapay returns your money. And the situation is even worse if it was an auction where the buyer spends additional time participating in the listing.

As suggested, in this scenario, communication is the key and if possible you should compensate the buyer maybe by offering a small discount on a future purchase. Personally as a buyer, i wouldn't leave a negative in such a scenario if only the seller communicates the situation to me in a timely and polite manner.

As a seller, you should understand that the buyer is not just rating the product but the experience and hence the Detailed Seller Ratings.
Message 8 of 17
latest reply

kritijewellery
Community Member
just make feedback and stars criteria for sellers simpler. just tell me how many of you have scored more than 98% consistently when you were in school ? then how can you expect to keep your feedback scores above 98% all the time ? just make the criteria to be 50% and see all will be happy and satisfied with less of stress and hence longer life span.
Message 9 of 17
latest reply

akaggrwl
Community Member
@kritijewellery Are you saying that as a seller, you are only capable of doing only 1 out of every 2 deals with integrity?? X-(

Btw, eBay relaxing the criteria will make no difference - this is a marketplace regulated feature. If almost all big sellers on eBay worldwide are able to maintain a 99%+ positive feedback, then the buyers expect the same from other sellers as well. Like your marks in school, this is also a form of competition where only the best sellers win.
Message 10 of 17
latest reply