cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Negitive feedback from Buyer after full money refund

ams.business.systems
Community Member
Im seller on ebay, i got some -tv feedback from some buyer to whome im not able to ship the Item due to no stock availability and some due to non service area by most of Courier companies, sinc i'v not able to ship the item, Automatacly Refund has ben done to all buyers and full money refunded, i just want to inform to ebay polocy makers that if any buyer got his full money refund by the Automatacly Refund system from ebay than there is no option should be to buyers to left a -tv feedback.
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

@indraneel...
[quote: Is it honest for us to escalate all negative feedbacks that you receive to the community court without even trying to revise the feedback with the buyer? unquote]

Indraneel this what I have been saying for a long time. I fully agree that this should be done as 1st line of action but on the other hand if you visit CC you will come to know that there is a typical pattern. Buyers just give -ve FB even to communicate with the seller. Here I think ebay should step in and educate the buyer the true meaning of DSR and effects of -ve FB. ebay has been found wanting on this front. Most of the buyers are just arm-twisting sellers to get their way of right JUST because ebay has given them the weapon of -ve FB. A typical scenario where the seller has mentioned the terms & conditions of sale in detail and clearly mentioned that Replacement/Refund has to informed or done in 7 day period but still buyers take their own sweet time of anywhere from 15-45 days and then get back for R/R and if not complied with then a -ve FB is promptly given. Many many buyers do not even bother to mark "item received" even when contacted on phone but are very prompt in giving -ve FB if therir DEMANDS are not met with ASAP.
I think ebay should look into this and do something about it urgently. This said I do not in anyway imply that all sellers are saints. Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 11 of 17
latest reply

ams.business.systems
Community Member
Hello

Mr. Indraneel as to answer of your Q1. every seller are hear to sell and try as hard as possiable to serv buyers as best but some time situation are out of control as per intrection with the buyer every seller including me must communicate with the buyer if any isue come on the way by phone or by emails, but as courier companies concerns there is no such location where all courier companies available easily or serv everywhere, as question to you kindly check your nearby pleace where you live how many courier companies have there office or branch. all and over on shipping mater there is nothing to take granted there is so many things include on it.

Answer of Q.2: there is effort to all who want to buy somthing and for that one have to search and spent time, but that dosent mean after doing all you get what you want, sience we are not the manufacturers hears we are the retailers and delars and totaly depend on manufacturing companies of which products we sell, but most of time not all models or products available in stock even in menufacturing companies.
e.g: i want to purchase a model LZ8 of Panasonic 3 months back i rome around 8 to 10 delers/ showrooms/ reselers etc.. after all i'v found the panasonic companies address and been there also but model was not available there as well ultimately i'v wait for around 2 weaks and got from comapny showroom. now tell me what you say in this mater? should i sue to panasonic or feed -tv to them?..all and over if somone looking for any product there is two ways either he search for it and buy if available or keep his money back in his pocket and wait

Answer of Q.3: why you remove the -tv feedback section to buyers from sellers side? although there is around lot of options for buyers such as -tv feedback, Item not receved Dispute, Item recieved as not discriebed, automatacly refund etc.. im not deniying these all are not fair, but i just want to clarify that byuer should/must have these facilities, but atlest seller must have the option to not to get -tv feed back for which buyer money got refunded from you system. since there is an option for buyer and seller of automatacly refund.

so i request you to please remove or make changes on option of geting -tv feed back to seller for which full money refunde to buyer.
Message 12 of 17
latest reply

ufo_big
Community Member
It is very surprising that you first sell a product and after the sale try to get the product from the manufacturer. That is the reason you got only seven +ve feedback and four -ve and one neutral feedback in last one month (77.8% positive feedback). I must say your business model is very wrong and in future no buyer will come to you seeing such a low %age of positive feedbacks.
Message 13 of 17
latest reply

rajrcr
Community Member
Dear All,
I am one of buyer on e-bay for quite some time.Recently one of the seller listed few Sony product and did not declear that they where not roginal product in HIS listingon e-bay.Trusting I went ahead with the bid and paid for the deal only to get the fake item with some parts missing.On contacting seller to complete atleast the deal,He never responded and offered refund only when I finally said that -ve feedback is only option and go for refund.He did offer me refund but did not provede HIS shipping adress so that I could not return His item.Later the seller went to Jury against -ve feedback(got -ve feedback from others now). Now the seller has not refunded nor has Provided His shipping address.Further have only said to wait till Jury's verdict is out.But the Jury verdict will only be to the extent of feedback but not refund as I understand. Even Sony ppl not confirmed His association.
Some times seller hide facts and even noble trades will take the hit on e-bay. Why can't we make e-bay a safe place and stop miscarriage of natural justice?
Regards
Message 14 of 17
latest reply

rajrcr
Community Member
Dear All,
I am one of buyer on e-bay for quite some time.Recently one of the seller listed few Sony product and did not declear that they where not roginal product in HIS listingon e-bay.Trusting I went ahead with the bid and paid for the deal only to get the fake item with some parts missing.On contacting seller to complete atleast the deal,He never responded and offered refund only when I finally said that -ve feedback is only option and go for refund.He did offer me refund but did not provede HIS shipping adress so that I could not return His item.Later the seller went to Jury against -ve feedback(got -ve feedback from others now). Now the seller has not refunded nor has Provided His shipping address.Further have only said to wait till Jury's verdict is out.But the Jury verdict will only be to the extent of feedback but not refund as I understand. Even Sony ppl not confirmed His association.
Some times seller hide facts and even noble trades will take the hit on e-bay. Why can't we make e-bay a safe place and stop miscarriage of natural justice?
Regards
Message 15 of 17
latest reply

haryana_sale
Community Member
but not every seller is dishonest on ebay. sometimes buyers are cheaters.
Message 16 of 17
latest reply

ams.business.systems
Community Member
Answer to ufo_big : as buyer on ebay you can say so, but what if you see some items in SONY or MOTOROLA website and want same product which are not in there or there delars stock than what you say? In simple words i want to say is if Product not delevered all money has been refunded than there should no right of buyer to left -tv feedback, since his total money has been refunded. also for other buyers i want to explain, at the time of purchase on paisa pay there is very clearly mention that if the buyer don't ship the item your money will refund automatacly within 7 days, then buyer should awair of that his money is not gone to the buyer direct its safe to Paisa Pay and if product not delevered or shipped his money is safely returned.
Message 17 of 17
latest reply