cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need New Board: Complaints to/on eBay India Team

lotmany
Community Member
A Must: eBay should responsibly reply to all the posts, atleast to maximum posts in this Feedback to eBay India Team forum.

Hope you mean it what the title of the forum says.
Else atleast start new board with the name Complaints to eBay India Team wherein every post will be answered or deleted within a time frame.

Let's rock by utilizing the technology we have.

Regards
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

dilip_pgl
Community Member
Dear Sir,

I had bought one item with gift awailed on purchase of same during Valentine promo offer. i received that item but i cant get that gift which supposed to get me within 45day from date of purchase and its allready 30 days more other then 45 days left. i had compalint to ebay customer support but i cant get respond even to my last 4-5 days. so kindly request to solve my problem.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Dear Member

We regret to inform you that the gift dispatched to you was undelivered and returned to eBay as your registered address was not serviceable by Bluedart. Our customer support team would contact you in 24hrs and provide you a resolution.

We once again regret the inconvenience caused. We value your association with eBay and assure you the best of services.

Regards,
Seema
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
eBay India should also tie up with India Post to deliver gifts and other materials.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

abhishekumarksingh
Community Member
Dear Sir,

I have purchased an Xperia mini st15i from ebay on 08/08/2012.
From Seller: amazon2009_in11
transaction no. : (221093751756)

After receving the item we found that the item was faulty.
The mobile screen was flickering and vibrating continuously.

We contacted the seller Kara Distributor, mumbai (As printed in the Bill). They asked to return back the faulty set to them, they will take care of it.

We returned the set on: 22/08/12,
they received it on 23/08/2012.

After telephonic conversation with the seller, they said that they will send it to the Sony service centre and get back to me.
On 28/08/2012 (after 5 days), they said that the item will be dispatched on 28/08/2012.

till date: 31/08/2012 we didn't receive the item.
again after contacting the seller, they said that the courier (who is supposed to deliver item from mumbai to me in kolkata) has misplaced the item.
And it will reach me not before 02/09/2012.

Now, it has been a period of one month when even after purchasing an item from ebay i am not able to use it.

I have been a very old customer of ebay, and all the faith we had in ebay has apparantly lost.

Next time while purchasing any item online I will have to think twice whether to go for ebay or not.

Please look in to the whole matter..............
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

poo22048425
Community Member
This is with regard to the claim 157265.Let me start with the details of how i got cheated by this seller in ebay called as Quresh from Kara distributors.The
Seller kara distributors had shipped item "THE LEGEND IS BACK BLACKBERRY 9000 WITHOUT CAMERA SMARTPHONE FOR CORPORATES" (321045302344) on 29-Dec-12.On opening the piece i found that the mobile display was not working.I called the shipper and spoke to this person called as Quresh (mobile number : 09819481808) who informed me that he would ship a replacement for the piece and told me to sent back the piece.On 02-Jan-2013, i shipped the mobile back to the shipper ( airway bill attached with this email) which incurred me Rs 400 (not yet refunded to me).The person received the shipment on 03-Jan-2013.Since then he was not accepting the call for two days after which i contacted ebay to raise a claim against the product and the customer care informed me that they claim department would settle this.The next day i got a call from this person Quresh that he would be dispatching the new piece immediately without any issues.He dispatched a mobile on 09-Jan-2013 .I received the mobile on 10-Jan-2013.I could not believe my eyes seeing the condition of the mobile and the accessories in it.The mobile back cover is in a bad condition and it is not fixing properly and the cover comes out as soon as i touch it, the charger is broken and old and used one.The complete set is really really bad.I am highly disappointed with this and i want the complete refund including the Rs 400 courier charges and if the seller wants the mobile back i am ready to sent it back however he needs to refund me with Rs 7625 ( AMOUNT I PAID FOR BUYING THIS PRODUCT) + Rs 400 ( AMOUNT I INCURRED FOR SENDING THE PRODUCT BACK TO SELLER FOR REPLACEMENT) + Rs 400 (AMOUNT HE HAS TO PAY IF HE REQUIRES THE PRODUCT BACK VIA COURIER).

I hope ebay gives me 100% support for this refund claim as i have got cheated a big time and i am really really angry and highly disappointed with this ad i want KARA distributors to sellable the matter or else i am not going to close this matter at any cost until and unless i get my refund back.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Dear poo22048425,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you and would like to thank for sharing your concern here. Rest assured,we will communicate with the seller and resolve your issue.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply