cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

NEW BUYER'S GIVE -VE FEEDBACK FOR NO REASON ? FUNNY FEEDBACK REMOVAL POLICY

Dear ebay Manager
I am a Power seller in eaby for More than a Year.A Buyer sundeep767 bought a item on 27th may and received item on 30th may and Found that the item is damaged on 19th June and Left a Negative Feedback.The feed back is it was damaged when i received the itemwhat the hell was he doing for 15 days when the item is damaged? using it all the Time...can ebay do something about this ?Such a Menance / Buyer's leave negative feed back at thier will B'cause they feel like Leaving a -ve Feedback and the Irony is ebay allows only 5 feedback removal per year for 1000 Feedback Received.
All seller's know that if you sell 10,000 Items/transactions only you get 1,000 feedback in which you will again get 100 Negative feedback.I Don't Understand How this thing Feedback works.ebay should Do something Urgently to Resolve this Issue.Thank you,
Sriramtk
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
that happened to me also .Buyer kthasharit had bought items on 2Oth April and left a negative feedback for three items on 8th June.
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

apolloenterprise
Community Member
I fully agree , a buyer leaves a negative feedback athoug we intimated in advance about the delay in shipping as the item was sold out and out of stock . We also informed him that we are ready to refund his payment. the buyer does not respond and finally leaves and negative / neutral feedback & ebay refunds his money automatically so with no deal done u have a neutral feedback. no possiblity for feedback revision ebay say u have to accept the buyers decision.
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

I agree with you eaby should keep time limit for the buyer to leave feedback and allow the seller also to leave _ve feedback.
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Buyers are now aware of this loophole of ebay. They usually threatens sellers for the partial instant refund after 1 month for the sake of feedback.

Nothing can be done.

It will remain as it is. Best Regards

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Still there is no response from ebay.Awaiting Reply?:|
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

i think sellers are not given a fair chance on ebay.sellers should also be given power to leave negative feedback
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

dear friends,you are still lucky bcz you all received feedback after buyers bought the product .i got negative feedback from the buyer who didnt even buy.the story behind is that i put an item on bidding.the highest bidder didnt pay.after waiting for 10-15 days i canceled transaction.when i asked that bidder to be genuine and not to spoil other peoples bids,he left negative feedback "LOW QUALITY PRODUCTS BAD SELLER".now you can just imagine the irony of being an ebay seller.when i talked to trust and safety,they simply ignored saying,WE CANT REMOVE IT.now everyone can just see how wrong and ingenuine ebay is with the sellers.
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
@ vishal234

did ebay CS removed the negative feedback that you are talking about.
because i cannot see any negative feedback with bidding items.
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

the problem with listing items with bidding is buyer's buy the item and don't pay for the item.but ebay deducts the fees for the sold item which you have to wait for 8days to get back the fees.
Message 10 of 13
latest reply