cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

NEW BUYER'S GIVE -VE FEEDBACK FOR NO REASON ? FUNNY FEEDBACK REMOVAL POLICY

Dear ebay Manager
I am a Power seller in eaby for More than a Year.A Buyer sundeep767 bought a item on 27th may and received item on 30th may and Found that the item is damaged on 19th June and Left a Negative Feedback.The feed back is it was damaged when i received the itemwhat the hell was he doing for 15 days when the item is damaged? using it all the Time...can ebay do something about this ?Such a Menance / Buyer's leave negative feed back at thier will B'cause they feel like Leaving a -ve Feedback and the Irony is ebay allows only 5 feedback removal per year for 1000 Feedback Received.
All seller's know that if you sell 10,000 Items/transactions only you get 1,000 feedback in which you will again get 100 Negative feedback.I Don't Understand How this thing Feedback works.ebay should Do something Urgently to Resolve this Issue.Thank you,
Sriramtk
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Buyers don't even try to clarify with the buyer before leaving a negative feedback.
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

shop247*2011
Community Member
Very bad policy ....buyer play with seller...they are well aware how to get compensation " they post negative & ask seller to send new product free of cost then only they chanag feedback >> No meaning to sell on ebay....no profit ..

Even we get 20-30 orders ..we get 2 neg feedback & ebay says your DSR is low ..account will be restricted !!!

Ebay beleive" Happy Buyer " & "keep crying Seller"

No policy for Buyer.....Seller cannot post negative feedback.....my almost 2000 rs my paid by buyer ....& if i call to ebay customer care & TNS Replies "it is not our issue sir you please speak to buyer & resolve the issue "
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

mevada
Community Member
after almost 1 month buyer giving -ve feedback, without any communication..

now i feel in eBay.in there is no meaning of positive feedback, coz 1 -ve feedback can loss the value of 20 to 30 positive feedbacks,
in percentages min 20 to 30 +ve feedback can add 0.10% only and 1 negative feedback can loss you -0.30 or 0.40%.

buyer leaving feedback with some pathetic reasons even with no reason..

One of my buyer says i like to leave -ve feedback to sellers, because once we leave -ve feedback sellers call us give gifts or discount coupons to remove -ve feedbacks..

now i got frustrated with all this game of feedbacks.

what ebay need is

1) listing fees
2) fvf fees
3) paisapay fees
4) shop fees
5) low cost of products
6) free shipping for all items
7) high DSR rating
8) less -ve feedback

in returns what we receive -ve feedbacks only

what ebay supports to sellers ???????????????

buyer can free to leave -ve feedbacks without any reasons..
Message 13 of 13
latest reply