Multiple issues with Buying system.

Hello, I'm Vijay Pinglay

There are a lot of issues with your Buying system.

First the shopping cart does not refresh and cannot handle multiple entries from "Buy it now" and  "winning Bid", from multiple sellers.

Once I paid 8,257.50 on the 1st of May, Still some items remained in the cart, even though i had paid, they showed up as unpaid?
I had to go in and clear some of the items myself by removing them (so resulted in not buying a few), i had to wait for day for the shopping cart to refresh. What is going on?

Second: In the mean time i had bid for more items and won them also. There are 30 items in my shopping cart now. When i click 'Place Order' I get an error message for 3 products from 3 different sellers
Item numbers - 282440927777,172636552113 ,272639379628   -   The error message is  - "Sorry, the item cannot be shipped to the address. Please change the address or remove the item";  The address is of  New Mumbai.  eBay is not allowing me to pay for them!!

I contacted multiple sellers and they say that it is not their problem it is eBay problem, If this is the case please fix this and let me pay for my items.

I have spend 3 hours contacting you customer support and help, which was waste of time as nothing was resolved yet. You have not suggested any other alternative form for payment also for the seller. One of the customer support executive mentioned that he will contact his senior, nothing happened.

I tried paying through 'My Ebay, Summary Option, Email link 'Pay now options' got error messages, attached with the mail.

Resolve this issue ASAP.

regards
Vijay

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0