cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money got deducted from my bank account but no confirmation from paisa

jaspalsinghmtech2011
Community Member
Hello I paid for a mobile phone through online bank transfer via Paisa Pay, The item no. is 280809791314. and i also used a 5% discount coupon, The item was costing Rs. 16350.00 and i paid 15532.50 after getting 5% discount. the amount got deducted from my bank account but no confirmation from paisapay. No paisa pay ID was provided. My bank statement clearly showing the money was transferred to EBAY. I have all the proofs for payment.
Message 1 of 45
latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

rajeshrajeshsk
Community Member
I also faced this problem, I think ebay will lose customers by means of these behaiour, even they refund the money. Because this problem creates stress in the mind of the buyers and indirectly sellers lose their number of sales
Message 31 of 45
latest reply

rajeshrajeshsk
Community Member
This is due technical issues at payment gateway. As a web developer, I say this can be solved easily. I think ebay doesn't have talented web developers
Message 32 of 45
latest reply

If there is a missing transaction then this amount will automatically be reversed to your original mode of paymentr in next 72 hours and depending upon your bank it may take 15 working days if it is a nationalized bank or if it is a private bank then it may take 3-4 working days to reflexctr into your bank account.
Message 33 of 45
latest reply

jaspalsinghmtech2011
Community Member
Hello I paid for an item ipod touch through online bank transfer via Paisa Pay on 2nd june 2013 at 10.02 PM, the bank account was of state bank of patiala The item no. is 111080543955 . and i also used a 6.8% discount coupon, The item was costing Rs. 14115.00 and i paid 13155.18 after getting 6.8% discount. the amount got deducted from my bank account but no confirmation from paisapay. No paisa pay ID was provided. My bank statement clearly showing the money was transferred to EBAY. The bank transaction id is IG9063587
Ebay please help me
Message 34 of 45
latest reply

jigarjigar77
Community Member
hello i paid for vacuum cleaner through online bank transfer via paaisa pay and the amount is rs.295 the amount got deducted my account but no confirmation from paisapay no id provided so do the needful
Message 35 of 45
latest reply

jaspalsinghmtech2011
Community Member
i got my money back in 8 days
thanks ebay
Message 36 of 45
latest reply

salman2527
Community Member
Hello I paid for a mobile phone through online bank transfer via Paisa Pay Item number: 130848027893 which cost 19750rupees the amount got deducted from my bank account it showed transaction not completed but no confirmation from paisapay . No paisa pay ID was provided. My bank statement clearly showing the money was transferred to EBAY. I have all the proofs for payment.
Message 37 of 45
latest reply

shubham.dhand
Community Member
bought this item-321144670686
money reduced twice for 1 purchase
first i tried,it was unsuccessful but money got deducted from my account ,but after that i tried again for buying that item,then it was successful.
so when will i be getting my money back that got paid for unsucessful order?
Message 38 of 45
latest reply

arau7696
Community Member

today i was buying Imported Cherry White Hybrid
Silicone back Case,Cover for Nokia
Lumia 610 from the dealer *** worth rupees 199.....after the payment....i was being redirected to *** bt suddenly my internet crashes and the session expired.......now i m unable to find the item in my purchase history but the amount has been deducted frm my account.....pls return my money

Transaction Date - 18th Decembet 2013.
Transaction amt - 199 rs
Bank Name - SBI
Narration TO TRANSFER INB EBAY EBAY Payments

Ref. No. : ***  TRANSFER TO ***

Message 39 of 45
latest reply

Sir,my Money got deducted from my bank account but no confirmation from paisapay 

Iten numbeR- 261346350621

Seller information- utkal123
Order-maxx mx1 arc mobile 
Rs. 944.00 + shipping charge Rs. 50.00
Total- Rs. 994.00
 Transaction type DR
Transaction description IBP BILLDESK 000001901439
INR 994.00
Via-Ucobank netbanking
Date- 06-12-2013

Sir after 16 days not receive any confirmations from paisapay where is my money?

Pls help

Message 40 of 45
latest reply