Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buying_Refunds

Hi, this is regarind the PaisaPay ID : 37958220489, I bought this item and it is still under 6 months gurantee. This phone is defected and not working properly, the touch screen stopped working after 30 days which is not my mistake and that is why yo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bad Experience with Ebay

Recently (10January2015) i ordered a F&D F6000 speaker using a 10% coupon and my payback points. In the Payment it is failed and the payback points has gone and giving a message saying it will be retrieved after 5 days. It is really bad because of pa...

Refund Kept on Hold, Request Support ASAP

I am Srinivas from Bangalore. I have been for long a buyer from eBay and appreciate the service provide by eBay India. However lately I see that the eBay India's customer care has become pathetic and not at all up to mark as per the customer expectat...

eBay Powership - Horrible service

eBay customer service is one of the worst I have ever experienced. I opted for powership just to try it. However, it was the worst decision. There is absolutely no co-ordination between LSP and eBay and a nightmare. eBay boasts on it's powership page...

101H Men's Formal Shoes and Lenovo laptop backpack

I received default shoe and requested refund through customer care, i explained everyting about shoe condition is not good and getting bad smell, as per ebay vision is 100% customer satisfaction, but ebay cheating the public through online. Customer ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund Claim id

I ordered the product "AUXUS OCTA CORE ONE" on 15th Dec 2014 and the delivery date mentioned was "19th Dec" while ordering. On confirming with the seller on 19th i was informed that product would be shipped only on 29th Dec 2014 , Due to the delay an...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Money got deducted from my bank account but no confirmation from paisa

Hello I paid for a mobile phone through online bank transfer via Paisa Pay, The item no. is 280809791314. and i also used a 5% discount coupon, The item was costing Rs. 16350.00 and i paid 15532.50 after getting 5% discount. the amount got deducted f...

Claim

Claim not settled properly and just thrown a email to contact the seller. I am feeling very much cheated by e-Bay in this claim. Useless process and just a phone call to go check with seller is not for I bought in e-Bay. Why should I purchase in e-Ba...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful